XVI. Kristian's bathroom

Cece enters the bathroom, holding a towel in her hand and she throws it on the floor as she closes the door. She walks towards the bathtub, opens the tab and the water starts dripping. She remembers of how the people from the "Snake band" were treating her. She remembers of their dead bodies, whose death she was guilty for and starts crying slightly. Then, she remembers of what Jack told her in her imagination earlier, namely "You commit suicide tonight. If you don't, we'll kill both of you. As I promised you before you killed us... " and starts shaking. She looks around the room, then takes a blade out of her pocket. She closes the tab as the bathtub if full and breathes deeply. She gets into the bathtub with her clothes on and with the blade in her hand and cries slightly, breathing deeply. She moves the hand in which she is holding the blade towards the other arm. She breathes again, feeling afraid and closes her eyes. She sticks the blade into her skin, slicing long wise fast and very deep. She starts breathing deeply, fast and shaking. After a little while, she starts screaming, realizing that she shouldn't have done that. 

Cece(screaming in pain): Kris! (screams again after a few seconds) Kris!! (screams even louder) Kris!! 

Cece keeps breathing heavily, making big eyes and shaking. Kristian enters the bathroom fast, stares in shock at her and starts shaking and crying, not being able to say anything due to the strong shock.

Cece(says quieter, not having enough strength to speak louder and breathing heavily): Please save me...save me, Kris... 

Some tears roll down her face as she is slowly dying. Kristian gets close to her, falls on his knees next to the bathtub, crying heavily and holds her hand, shaking badly. 

Kristian(speaks quietly as he is still shocked and crying): No!!...No!!...You can't...you can't die...

Cece has already died, not breathing, nor blinking anymore. He looks t her, shaking in shock even worse, touches her wound, then he stares even more shocked at his hand full of her blood and cries heavily, loudly, covering his eyes with the hand full of blood.