Chapter 6

After finishing the show, me and Harry, I went somewhere where only he knew. He did not want to tell me where I go.

We were both in his car, only his radio music could be heard. Suddenly, his hand reaches my leg.

- I've got another surprise! Hope you like it!

-I'm sure I will love it ... but ... Harry ... I feel ... 

-Shh ... do not say anything! Come now.

Now where will I go? I'm sure in a great place. It is a very romantic. That's what I like most about him.

My mind was trying to figure out where I'm going, but not too he realized it was too dark.

***

After about 1-2 hours of driving, and state in the car there.

- Do not get down from the car, I come to take you up then close your eyes. Harry tells me.

Do what I tell him, waiting for him to come to me.

Now where will I go? It's already night, where it takes me? Suddenly, the door of my open. Harry, take my hands, and I get out of the car.

He tells me to keep my eyes closed until he tells me when to open them. After I walked with my eyes closed, finally tells me to open them. After I open, I could not believe what I see.

It was just me and Harry. When I saw the sea, and a house, to watch Harry, asking what happens.

- I know how you love to be romantic, and ... for as I am, I thought, to stay tonight, that private beach, and the house where we stay is overnight. and looks to a beautiful house, which was on the beach.

It was so beautiful. Only the moon light up the sky. The stars were him, in large numbers. The waves would break slowly, creating a sound almost inexistilbil.

We looked at each other. I did not know what to say, I had left with the booby. Take my hand and walk along the beach, leaving the water to reach us at our feets.

It was so beautiful, you and me, us walking on a private beach under the moonlight. After a while, I stop and I put in front of him.

I put my hands on his neck, then my lips close to his. We kissed passionately, and long. Now we no longer bother.

Suddenly, I feel like me in his arms, then he goes to the beach house. We both know what will happen in a few minutes. I think that was the next surprise.