Chapter 4

After a night with my boyfriend, I wake up next to him.I out of bed, then hit the kitchen.

Even after 5 minutes, it appears, still sleepy, only some boxers.

-Happy birthday! say Harry, approaching me and kissing me.

I completely forgot about the my day .How can forget my birthday? You say it's because, to him I do not know who they are, but it matters to me, just to be with him.

-No I thought you knew! Nice of you! I tell him surprised.

Do not say anything, I answer everything works what he means. I was still surprised, how could Harry to remember my birthday and I do not.

-Today I have to go with the guys at a show .... uhm ... you wanna come?

-I do not know what to say, Harry, do you really want everyone to see me? Have I said that if he could see us together, they try to separate us.

-Just stay in backstage. Please! Part of my surprise for you!

It was so nice when he prayed for me, I could not say no, so I accepted.

-What time is it? I ask

-At 17:00 but leaving at 16.00.

-Okay .. we have before .

Now .... I accepted ... how I will wear? I know just sit backstage, but I have to get dressed and beautiful.

Harry, come near me, then put me on the closest wall. I stick body, covered only with his shirt, then approach me. I take off my shirt, then starts to kiss me on the neck, going up to my lips. My hands strolled through his hair, mean while, his, holding my hips to have the power to push me.

The pain me create, becomes pleasure. Our moans were strong enough for what I was doing. A phone call, he stopped us from this job, I wanted to stay.But,Harry, was quick to respond. After he finish the conversation with Liam about the show appeared, turned to me, then I started I had done.

His kisses on my body were so delicate, that I did not want to end. His touch was simply magical, I aroused as much interest. I just did not want to finish.For me if do, that was my birthday present from him.

I did not want anything, I just wanted something sentimental.

But time was short, so I had to get ready for the show. I go to my house to pick my clothes that I wear.

"From the perspective of Harry"

I like the feeling it gave me when I did her. If not for this show, I'd do all day.

"From the perspective of Emma" After several minutes before the state cabinet, I choose a red dress, strapless; I put some black shoes lake, my straightener, I do my makeup with little makeup foundation, eyeliner, blush and eye shadow, then I apply red lipstick.