Hospital

Ariana POV

Within 5 minutes of the paramedics being called, 3 of them ran into the back yard; all of them being men who looked to be in their late 20's. I didn't want to get away from my baby, cause I feared if I stepped aside for one moment she would surley die; So Liz had to pull me back so the paramedics could get to her.

Immediately they started doing stuff to her such as putting this mask over her mouth and pumping a big nob. She was still blue around her lips and not breathing. When they put her in the ambulance I pleaded to ride with her and told her that she would want me. When I informed them she had autism, they agreed it was a good idea so that she would be more calm.

Two minutes into the ride they got a small pulse and a few gasps of air from her; That gave me a slight relief cause I knew that meant life  but she struggled with each breath

Liz pov
It was so hard to see Ariana's crying eyes when they placed Quinn on the rolling bed and told Ariana she would have to stay outside the room for a while. I was just as worried for Quinn as her cause already I had fallen in love with that cutie pie. I posted on my twitter

"Everyone my dear friend Ariana Grande's daughter fell into her pool and drowned. If it hadn't been for Lafayette she would still be in there. The good news is Quinn started breathing again but she is still in bad shape. Please keep her in your prayers"

I got immediate responses from both my and Ariana's fans replied with prayer and support.

Ariana pov
After they put Quinn in a room I was finally allowed to see her. I ran in and thought my heart was going to fall out. She was hooked to a breathing machine with needles in her arms and tubes on her face. The doctor said that she stopped breathing again so they had to put her on life support, and currently she was in a coma. He had no idea when she would wake up; or if she would at all. My heart broke knowing that the little girl I loved was hanging on to her life by a thread. I stayed in her room sleeping on the couch and talked and sang to her for 24 hours until bedtime each day. I prayed every night for 3 days and nights. Then at 3:00 pm the next day, I heard a tiny cough a meek voice  " Mommy ?"

Hooray Quinn's awake! I hope y'all are enjoying the story. Next chapter coming soon