Chapter 31

Listen to Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande if you want full effect.

Demi's POV

I lay there nothing that I would wanna change about this moment. Lexi is laying next to me completely naked. The sheets just barely covering her. The tingling feeling on my waist where her arms are loosely wrapped around can't ever be described. I don't think I have ever felt like this. Never have I not been able to hold in my moans but with Lexi I didn't want to. I wanted to scream out her name. I wanted to let her know how much I truly love her. I'm used to Men. Believe me I've had my fun. Some of my boyfriends were good but nothing compared to her. The way that she asked for permission before crossing borders and how gentle yet sexy she was.

I caress her face as she sleeps. So peacefully. Even if her arms are only loosely around me they the are wrapped around me in a protective manner, as if she was ready to fight anything next to me. That's the important bit you guys. She doesn't want to fight for me. She wants to fight with me, next to me. Yesterday has to be the best time I've ever had. Maybe it's her, maybe it's this trip, but something tells me that it's always gonna be this way. I start to hum the melody of real life.

"Just when I thought this was all real life could be

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Somebody came along and made my dream reality"

I smile think about how Lexi really did change my life.

"And now in real life, waking up to roses

Champagne, kisses and I know it's always, always

Gonna be, gonna be this way

In my dreams, she's standing right beside me

Two hearts finally colliding

When I wake up, I realize, realize this is real life"

(Yes I changed it to change the lyrics to "She's" standing..) This describes my feelings very well. I stop humming and I cuddle more into her laying my head on her bare chest. Something about her heartbeat is really comforting. She's real, she's true, and she's alive, right next to me. I notice that her heart rates speed up and her body moves slightly. I look up to see her opening her eyes. "Wow the most beautiful girl is laying on my chest right now, completely naked might I add but all I can think about are her eyes." She says in her raspy morning voice making me giggle and kiss her chin. "Ohh well I guess that's just you..." I say making her look down at me. "Don't I get a good morning kiss?" She asks pouting a little. Which is so adorable. "You most definitely do." I say leaning up to meet her soft lips.

She pulls me so that I'm now laying on top of her, my head still on her chest, legs tangled with hers. She kisses the top of my forehead and let's her lips linger there for a while. We just lay there in silence, soaking up everything that happened last night. "Last night was the first time I ever had with I girl." She blurts out all of the sudden. I look up at her and she's blushing and soon tries to bury her head into my shoulder. "No fucking way!" I say surprised. She just nods. "I just hope I wasn't too bad." She says still burying her face into my shoulder. "Wow Babe!! That was the best time I've ever had and you were a girl virgin!" I said making her blush even more. "Damn..." I say truly surprised.

"Wait a second I took your girl virginity?" I ask looking at her kind of shocked and honored. "Yeah you did." She says smiling. "Aww babe why didn't you tell me!! I would have made it more special!" I say not upset but kind of feeling bad since I did nothing to special it was all initiated by her. "I just didn't want you to worry about that. Nothing could have made it more perfect than it was." She says making my blush. I pull her out of my shoulder and kiss her lips softly.