Trust in me - Finale

I pushed pan away from me and ran after felix. The lost boys didn't want to hurt me but I was making it very difficult, Kicking and punching, swinging my body around as they tried to hold me down. Pan stood in front of me and stared at my now helpless figure.

"Foolish, Foolish girl. Did you think he really loves you? No. He played you princess, But don't worry ..." The lost boys released their grip on me and pan straddled my waist.

"I would never play you" Pan leaned in and I was terrified. was he going to kiss me ? I dreaded the thought. He leant down to my ear.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, your going to kill Felix for me."

"NO, I won't, I can't, please don't make me."

"princess" he got up and smirked at me, "Happy initiation. You passed" I was so mad at Pan that I got up slapping him square across the face. Felix ran in and stopped me from doing any further damage. Pan looked shocked and impressed all in one.

"(Y/N) look at me, its ok He does this to every newcomer."

"Felix, how are you all ok with this. its barbaric."

"I'll tell you later ok, but for now I want to treat you"

You looked at felix puzzled until you saw the lust in his eyes.

TIME SKIP

Felix had walked you back to his hut and when you were both inside, he locked the door. Stepping closer to you he spoke in a sexy voice.

"If you don't mind, I'll be taking my shirt back now" He had trapped me between the wall and his muscular chest. He leant down a little and began trailing kisses across my jawline and then to my neck. He hooked his fingers around the bottom of the shirt and in one skilled movement he had pulled it off, I was now trapped and in my underwear.

"Thanks" He whispered into my ear before turning around and unlocking the door and leaving.
I was frustrated, how dare he do that to me. A few moments later he came back holding my old clothes, As I reached for them he pulled them away and kissed me. I was blushing now.

"Felix, stop teasing me" I pushed him against the nearest wall and took my clothes leaving a flustered Felix. I smirked at him and put my clothes on kissing his cheek before leaving the hut to go and cook for the camp.

I knew Felix was annoyed, but I could always fix that later....