00 | INTRODUCTION

▹▹▹

(   HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE

CONTESTS SECTION

OF OUR ACCOUNT.   )

TO make things a little bit more interesting within our account and the fandom, we have decided to hold various contests, such as:

• ONE SHOTS.
*based on a prompt one of the admins assigns.

• COVERS.
*based on specific details one of the admins assigns.

• ICONS.
*based on specific details one of the admins assign.

• MANIPS.
*based on specific details one of the admins assigns.

• BANNERS.
*based on specific details one of the admins assigns.

• LAYOUTS.
*based on specific details one of the admins assigns.

• AESTHETIC BOARDS.
*based on specific details one of the admins assigns.

• ETC.

(   EXAMPLE OF REWARDS.   )
*the following prizes are not the exact same ones you will receive, because they will vary.

FIRST PRIZE: A follow from the community, the founder and the admins, votes on a work of your choice, 2 free covers, 2 free icons and 1 free banner.

SECOND PRIZE: A follow from the community and the founder, 2 free covers, 1 free icon and 1 free banner.

• THIRD PRIZE: A follow from the community, 1 free cover, 1 free icon and 1 free banner.

Every month or so, we will open the entries where you can sign up. Once they are closed, you will have exactly one week (or a bit more depending on the level of the task) to post your final project in a book of your choice and tag us before the deadline.

Each contest will have his own list of rules and criterias that you will have to follow and perfect at best in order to win. The works that we think fit our demands the most will be ranked as the three first winners. Not more than two weeks after the entries' end date, the winners will receive their prizes.

This will ultimately help test your creativity and writing / graphic skills, especially when they are at someone else's request and taste.

Remember, just have fun and enjoy yourselves.

(   SIDE-NOTE: If you've still got any questions, report to our WHAT IS THE WRESTLING COMMUNITY section and drop a comment, we'll be glad to answer you as soon as possible.   )

Stay tuned for the next chapters.

▹▹▹