01 | IT'S A GOOD KIND OF MADNESS

▹▹▹

(   HELLO, AND WELCOME TO

IT'S A GOOD KIND OF MADNESS,

OUR FIRST ICON CONTEST.   )

(   ICON CONTEST NUMBER ONE.   )
' it's a good kind of madness '

• FACE CLAIM: Adam Cole.

• COLOR SCHEME: Blue.

• MOOD: Dark.

• QUOTE: Optional.

• TEXTURES / OVERLAYS: Optional.

• SIZE: Whatever size you prefer, as long as it fits the layout of a Wattpad profile picture.

• YOUR USERNAME / NAME.

(   RULES.   )

NUMBER 1 : Your icon has to be posted in any chapter of a book of your choice and our account has to be tagged / mentioned below or in the comments before the deadline.

NUMBER 2 : Please entitle the chapter in which you post your icon in under the name of IT'S A GOOD KIND OF MADNESS.

NUMBER 3 : The criterias that are asked of you, such as the face-claim, color scheme, mood, size and username / name must be followed, unless they are labeled as optional.

NUMBER 4 : Be original, you can't steal other people's works whether it be from another Wattpad account or from the internet, and you can't ask anyone to make your icon for you.

NUMBER 5 : The works displayed in this book can't be used otherwise by any other participant or by the audience, without the consent of the designer.

NUMBER 6 : Negativity and hate within this book or account is not tolerated and anyone who advertises them will immediately be blocked and reported.

NUMBER 7 : Please don't be mad or upset if you aren't part of the three first winners. In no way are we attempting to offend or hurt you purposely, we're only trying to make this a funner and more engaged community. We're sure you're all wonderful people with a lot of talent.

NUMBER 8 : Help us spread the word and tag around five people that would be interested in participating in this competition down in the comment section.

NUMBER 9 : Have fun, enjoy and good luck to all of you!

(   SIDE-NOTE: Sign up in the previous chapter if you're interested in participating and tell your friends about it, as long as it's not too late.   )

(   ANOTHER SIDE-NOTE: The prizes will be announced along with the winners, and if you don't end up receiving your prize within two weeks of the entries' end dates, contact us here or on our private accounts.   )

ENTRIES START : SUNDAY OCTOBER 29th.
*date in blue.

ENTRIES END : SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5th.
*date in yellow.

GIVEN TIME : 1 WEEK.
*might be extended depending on how many people with valuable reasons ask us to.
*dates in blue, yellow and green.

▹▹▹