Prologue

It was a cold damp February night when the Headmaster of the world renowned Tomulier private school and college, received a call from the head security office requesting his presence because they had found a baby that was left on the front steps of the main gate of the campus. Although the security had already informed Headmaster Payne that the baby was unusual, Headmaster Payne decided to see the baby and see what he could do, as he was a very kind hearted man.

By the time the Headmaster arrived all four principles of the schools had arrived to see the commotion.

"May I ask how you came across the baby?" The Headmaster asked. He had yet to see the actual baby.

"Gate keeper was doing rounds sir." The head security officer informed the Headmaster politely, while escorting Headmaster Payne farther into the main office building.

The head security officer stopped at a door labeled 'Office' and entered with the Headmaster not far behind.

On the table in the middle of the room lay a small baby boy wrapped in soft blue blankets. Headmaster Payne asked the security officer the unusual part of the boy. The man quickly nodded, picking up the baby boy and gently removing the blankets causing the infant to whine in discomfort.

There on the back of the baby boy were two very small black wings. Dark and menacing yet looking strong and protective even in their premature development.

With the new knowledge the Headmaster took the infant back to his home on campus after thanking the security officers and dismissing the four principles.

When he arrived home the baby had opened his eyes, still the bright new born baby blue, looking curiously up at the Headmaster. Headmaster Payne smiled down at him deciding to name the infant Harry.

Harry grew up a quiet young boy. His wings ever growing. He was accepted by everyone at the school and attended lessons with the students as he pleased. Headmaster Payne had raised Harry as a son and had much love for the boy. He had accepted that Harry didn't prefer talking relatively quickly and wasn't concerned because the boy showed no signs of unhappiness or discontent. He had also discovered that he was the only person Harry had ever spoken to.

Harry was still quiet when he reached his teenage years, still only every talking to his father. His normally straight hair was becoming ever so violently curly, and his vibrant green eyes shining brighter. He had also completed his education and spent his time wandering the school grounds getting lost in thoughts. His wings still accepted by everyone in school, and had developed fully by the age of nineteen. He too had developed fully. His tall muscular build, not going unnoticed due to his lack of wearing shirts because of the discomfort they caused his wings, had many of the young ladies on school grounds daydreaming. His chocolate colored hair curled to perfection, and his green eyes a deep shade of the most precious emerald.

Still at the age of nineteen he did not associate with anyone but his father and the teachers, while still only speaking to his father.

He didn't feel the need to associate with other students.

That was, until Louis Tomlinson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! This is my first Larry story so if you could tell me if its okay so far and if I should continue that would be great!

I won't continue unless I can get some comments or votes doesn't matter how many but thanks again for reading!