New Starts and Answers

YAY! SURPRISE TIME!! haha I can't wait until you read it. well i thought this chapter was going to be a lot longer... when i wrote it out on paper it was 6 pages... i guess i wrote too big or something... oh well. 

ENJOY!

Noah turned three and Louis turned twenty-one at the start of Louis last year of university. 

Louis finally graduated. A big accomplishment on his part and everyone was immensely proud of him.

Noah didn't really understand what was going on but he smiled and hugged his daddy anyway.

Boxes were piled high in Louis' room. There was a similar situation in Noah's room as well.

"You sure you want to do this?" Liam asked from where he was leaning on the doorway. 

Louis looked up to him and nodded. "Yeah I'm pretty sure. I want something different and I've been given an opportunity at a fresh start. I think it'll be good for us." Louis said placing a few stranded items in a box.

"It is Lou, but London? You're going so far away." Liam whined.

Louis laughed at Liam's inner child.

"Why are you whining? Aren't you supposed to be the Grandfather? And plus, it's only an hour away by car. It's not like we're moving to Australia." Louis chuckled. "And, Niall and Zayn are moving in next door to us so it'll be great." 

At that moment Niall and Zayn walked through the front door. 

"Where's my little flying monster!?" Niall shouted playfully.

"Unc' Ni!" Noah screamed excitedly. Louis heard the flap of tiny wings and an 'oof' from Niall.

"Noah! No flying in the house!" Louis yelled walking into the entryway.

"Sorry daddy." Noah pouted.

"Party pooper." Niall teased. "Say little crow, want to play outside?" 

"Yeah!" Noah said. He looked to Louis for conformation and Louis nodded.

"Go on." 

Niall and Noah ran outside to play while Louis, Liam, and Zayn went to the kitchen to talk.

"So you ready to go Lou?" Zayn asked. "Nial and I already sent everything."

"Yeah pretty much, just the few stragglers to pack up." Louis replied.

Liam suddenly made a very loud fake sob. Both Louis and Zayn looked at him in confusion.

"My babies are leaving me!" Liam wailed.

Louis and Zayn both burst into laughter.

By the middle of July Louis and Noah settled into their cute little two bedroom flat that was very nice in Louis' opinion, and Noah seemed to like it too.

Louis registered Noah for an early five's program at a small preschool a couple streets away and Louis got his schedule for his job as a drama teacher.

They both started school in August and Louis was finally somewhat happy with how things were turning out.

Noah's fourth birthday party was a small get together of Louis, Niall, Zayn, and their other neighbor Eleanor, also known as Auntie Ellie. 

They all shared a small ice cream cake and had a little dance party.

Louis' twenty second birthday was spent with Noah in their flat. Noah drew a picture for him and gave him a drama mask that he made with the help of his uncles. Noah made sure to tell his daddy that he wrapped it himself. Christmas was similar, Niall and Zayn helped with being Santa and they all had fun that morning.

Soon enough the holidays were over and everyone had to go back to work and school.

Before Louis knew it, it had already been five years.

When Harry arrived at the community of winged people, he definitely wasn't expecting anything so grand. Everything was very posh and detailed, it looked like a grand palace everywhere.

Gemma took him to his temporary room after giving him a tour of their home.

The second day he was there he visited his mother and sat and talked to her all day. Most of that talk was about Louis.

The third day was spent talking some more and learning about his people. He learned how to retract his wings into his skin to look like a human, and he also learned that their race had an agreement with the human government to keep peace.

The fourth day his mother was incredibly weak. 

"Darling why have you been away for so long?" Harry's mother asked softly.

"What do you mean? I've been here for four days and I'm leaving tomorrow. I promised Louis I'd only be gone for four to five days." He replied.

"Oh sweetheart." She started, reaching a hand up slowly to caress her sons face. "You have been gone for four years already."

"What? No, it's been four days."

"Sweetheart, a day here is a year where Louis is. There is a barrier around our community that, while it protects us, creates a time change between here and the rest of the world." She explained weakly.

"What?" Harry asked in disbelief. "I'm sorry mother I need to go. I love you." He said quickly and kissed her forehead.

He rushed out of the room as soon as she smiled and nodded.

"Gemma!" He shouted in rage.

He found her in the entryway to their house and he slammed her against the wall. She yelped in pain.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He screamed. "Four and a half years Gemma! Four and a half years I've been gone and you didn't bother to tell me!?"

"I-I'm so-sorry!" Gemma stuttered out.

Harry grunted and threw his sister to the ground in anger. 

He yanked the door open and took off to the sky as fast as he could.

~~~~~~~

SOOOOOO??? 

What did ya think?? 

Feel bad for Harry? Or you forgive him now? 

Oh and Eleanor is introduced! I really like it when she's Lou's bff in fics instead of a beard or evil bitch. so yeah she's Aunt Ellie. She won't be mentioned all that much so...

Anywhore!! 

VOTE

COMMENT... I love comments even if I don't reply

SHARE!! 

~AJ