It takes pain to see the light.

"Sarah changed her relationship status to single" 

11 comments...Loading comments. Chris: "Whaaaaaat!"  That is all it takes. Seeing all my friends immediately commenting asking me if i'm alright. "Honey are you alright? Do you need magic mummy cuddles?" I just sigh. My mum is alright but I don't want hugs. Just to be alone. 

RING RING RING RING! "Hello? Oh yes hang on. SARAH KATIE IS ON THE PHONE!!" 

Oh for gods sake. "Be right there!" Walk down the hall. Pick up the phone. "Hey Katie" 

"Omj are you ok????" 

"Tired of people asking me that when there is an obvious answer for one thing"  

"Too true, so see you at school with giant hugs? I'll protect you from the fat arse don't worry. Stay strong girl"  

"Yea ok thanks. Bye" 

You would think people would understand to leave you alone. But no. People want to know how I feel? It feels like a huge whole has been punched through my chest. Exposing everything making me feel like nothing. Like eveything I believed in was just a big lie. My insides have been burned by the flames in my heart and turned to ash. Sometimes I don't believe in the everything happens for a reason. Because if that is the case then is there a reason for this pain?