Dylan

Everyone knew that Garett cheated on Aria. I was there when it happened. Garett and Aria have been together for 1 year. We all got the video from the unknown person. I don't know if Aria knows I hope she does, because she doesn't deserves someone that would cheat on her.
    I have known Aria since we were little. She was friendly to me when I moved into her neighborhood in 5th grade, the house right next to her. She would come to my house and we would play on the monkey bars in my back yard. Every time something was wrong she would come over to my house and comfort me.

Of course I don't have feeling for her, but just feeling for her as a best friend.

    I heard a slam form the front door. "Dyyyylaaan!" My mom said, she didn't come home last night of course instead of coming home and cooking dinner she was out with her friends getting drunk, it became a habit. "Oh sweetie he's probably at school." My moms friend said,
"Oh yeah your right."
My mom was so drunk that she didn't know that school ended yesterday. She was so drunk that she couldn't remember me saying "School ended!" Over and over making sure that she knew that school had ended. She was so drunk that she forgot to feed my sister last night so I had to make her mac and cheese.

  My mom has been like this ever since dad died in a car accident last year. We were all devastated, and the worst thing about it I was in the car with my sister when it happened while my mom was in target.

        I remember it like it was yesterday. We were in the car driving to the mall to get some stuff. We were on the highway and there was a car coming towards us and Sara and I where screaming and yelling to dad.
  Our dad tried to swerve out of it but it only mad it worse. The car was going in full speed and crashed right in front of us. Since our dad tried to swerve that caused us to turn  over. I felt like was in a small room and the walls were enclosing on my and my sister. There was a loud ringing, I looked around and saw blood.
     "Sara?!" I said, I felt something cold of my forehead. I reach for it and looked at my hand it was blood. I heard a loud moan, I looked around and saw Sara lying down conscious but about to faint. There was blood spreading in her pants right by her thigh. "Where is dad?" Sara asked. Suddenly a wave of anxious came over me I looked at the driver seat but it was clear that I was looking in the wrong spot.

    My dad was thorough the wind shield there was blood all over the windshield. He was unconscious "Dad!" I said, tears streaming down my face. I tried to reach for his phone in his pocket but I couldn't move I tried harder but then I blacked out.

  Luckily 30 minutes later I heard several ambulances. I felt them pick me up, "Sir, What's your name?" I man said, I opened my eyes slightly "Dyl--Dylan" I said, "Okay Dylan where gonna get your family to a hospital." The man said. I closed my eyes again but I could still here what they were talking about. "17 year old male, name is Dylan, was in a car accident, broken arm, cuts in his right leg, and head trauma." Someone said, then i wasn't able to hear anything else.

     I woke up and my sister was right nest to me in a week Wheelchair with a broken leg. "Your awake!" She said, thankfully. A smile was tugging on my mouth, then a doctor came in. She had blond hair was wear dark blue scrubs and her hair was pulled up in a bun. She walked over to us "Dylan you had multiple cuts in your legs and a broke arm, you got a couple of stitches." I looked at her then looked at my leg there was a lot of bandages on it.
"Also while you dad was in surgery he had multiple bleedings and a large tumor that looked this it had been there for a while." The doctor said "Are you saying that our dad had cancer for a while?" My sister said

"Yes, and he died, we did everything we could" 
Me and my sister started crying, crying for my fathers death.