Aria

Summer just started, I didn't have to go to that hell hole anymore. I don't have to deal with Ella flirting with my boyfriend anymore. Anyways, today I have plans with Dylan, Melody, and Nick.

I woke up to the sun invading my eyes. I hated it when people/the sun would interrupt my sleep the only person that can do that is me. I opened my eyes to see my room really messy. "What happened?" I said talking to no one. I got out of my bed and walked in the bathroom to take a shower. My eyes where still droopy, I looked up and looked in my mirror my hair was a messy pulled in a ponytail that was sagging and my mascara and eyeliner wasn't on my eyes anymore it was on my cheeks.

I was startled by my reflection. I walked in the shower and took of what I wearing not caring that when I turn it on then shower cold water in gonna blast in my face. I needed something to wake me up.

I reached to turn the shower on, my eyes still droopy but I knew that when I get out I'd be wide awake. The cold water blasted on my face, I shivered because the water was so cold. I turned the knob on the shower to make the water hotter.

       The hot water was covering my body, it felt like a relief of some sort. I took out my saggy ponytail and got my hair wet. The hot water soaking my hair felt so good. I took my Tresemme shampoo and squirted it in my hand. I messaged my head with the shampoo, and took the conditioner and washed the rest my hair.

   I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I walked back in my room and picked out a Nike black sports bra, colorful yoga pants, and black Nike shoes. I did two boxer braids on my hair. When I was done I looked for my phone but like always my phone was lost.

I started looking around for my phone and found it in my mess of bed sheets. I pressed my home button and saw a text from my boyfriend Garett, there were multiple texts from him. But one of them wasn't from him. I opened my phone to see 5 notifications from Garett. "Don't open the text form the unknown person!"
"Aria we will get though this."  Get through what?
"It's not her fault!" Garett said
"who's fault what are you talking about?!" I texted back
"Wait? You don't remember last night?" Garett texted back
"No I don't remember last night."
"Then let's keep it like that." Garett said
"Your hiding something and I'm gonna figure out what it is!"
   I clicked on the text from the unknown person, because it probably had something to do with Garett. It was a video, I clicked on it.
    It was a video of Garett and Ella. Sagittarius was KISSING libra. Like full on kissing her, and libra was kissing back! I kept watching the video feeling anger building up inside of me.
      Near the end of the video I walked in on them making out. I had a red solo cup and looked like I need someone to help me walk. When I saw him kissing her. I took the beer that was in the red solo cup and splashed it on them, and yelled the f bomb at them.
      It all came back to me last night I was at a party with them and he cheated on me! A wave of angry went over me. 
      I was drunk I needed someone to help me! Then I started to think he doesn't know that I saw this just that I know something's up. So if he didn't know that i knew about this it would be the perfect thing to get revenge. Ideas started running through my head.
Color on his Jordan's with sharpie.
Make him get a tattoo of my name, and I'll say that I'll get one of his name but then I'll leave.
Make him jealous.
Pull a prank on him and ending up breaking up with him in the end.
Cheat on him.

     I was getting so hyped for the revenge. He knows it's coming so I have to act like I still love him. Was this just a one night thing or did it go on for months?
    I grabbed my laptop and looked up best ways to get revenger on your boyfriend for cheating on you.
        There were millions of things that came up. Some of them were people setting up the boyfriend/girlfriend to see if they would cheat on them and surely they did.
Then I started to think,
Who sent me the video of him cheating on me?