The Photo ~ Harry and Rachel

Rachel and Harry

"Rachel! Come on! You can take pictures later. We have to go and see the guys first," Ivy shouted.

I took one more snap of the colorful lights before catching up with her.

We were backstage at the one and only One Direction! Aaa!

I would actually freak if I'd known them but sadly I don't. Unlike my friend, Emily, who can talk about them hours and hours endlessly, I don't really know who they are. All I know is they're a band of guys who sang the sweet song of What Makes You Beautiful.

Somehow, Emily managed to get backstage passes to see them. I tagged along to see what they do...you know, backstage. Anyway, while Emily was busy trying to find the guys, I was busy taking random pictures.

Speaking of Emily, where is she?

I turned around and walked about a couple of times before admitting defeat. I had just lost my best friend.

Gyaa! I was so damn distracted that I didn't bother to actually follow her and now she's not here.

Nice one, Rachel. You just got yourself lost.

I sighed before walking around again. Until I find her, I guess I'll just have to entertain myself. I grinned to myself as I continued walking around, taking pictures.

I was trying to take a picture of the disco ball hanging high on the ceiling. I had to take a couple steps back to get the right shot.

Snap!

Nope, the photo was blurry. My hand was shaking a bit.

Snap!

Nope, the shot just didn't look right. Maybe just another step back.

One step back. Two steps back. Thre-

"Whoa!"

I turned around as soon as I realized I bumped into someone. I turned to see a curly headed boy who looked surprised and frowned a bit. His green eyes were almost blocked by his curls.

"S-sorry," I mumbled, backing up a bit.

"It's alright, love," he said, smiling at me.

I smiled a bit before quickly walking away.

I need to find Emily fast! I walked around aimlessly but this time I didn't take any pictures. No, this time I was set on looking for Emily, wherever she is.

After a while, I've finally decided to ask someone for help. I tapped on a girl with a clipboard on her hand. She looked at me, quite annoyed at first but then smiled at me as if I was a lost kid.

Okay, maybe I am lost but that doesn't mean I'm a kid!

"Do you know where One Direction is?" I asked, as politely as I could.

"Why?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Well, my friend and I were sup-"

"RACHEL!!!"

I turned to see Emily looking excited with five guys chatting behind her.

"Nevermind," I told the girl just now.

I made my way to my friend and I looked at the guys one by one. So this is One Direction...they're kind of cute!

I recognized the curly head among them. I blushed when he gave me a grin. I quickly focused on my friend who was busy chatting up with the blonde one.