Speak Now ~ Kendall Knight and Julia

Julia + Kendall <3

"Julia?"

I blinked a couple of times and for a moment I forgot where I was. But only a moment.

"Yes?"

"Do you take this young man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I look at the man who I was supposed to marry. The man I was supposedly to be in love with. He was looking back at me expectant.

"Julia?"

Here I was standing at my wedding with a great man but all I could think of was the one who's not here. The man that I truly love wasn't here. Instead, in his place was another man, an amazing one yet not the one I want.

"I-"

"Julia!"

We all turned to see the guys entered. I can't help but smile when I saw the blonde one. His green eyes met mine and at that moment, I felt like everything was just...right.

"I'm sorry, but this wedding is postponed until the groom is replaced," Emily said, smiling at me.

"Yeah, what she said," Carlos said.

"What is the meaning of this?" Drake asked, reminding me he was still here.

"Julia is not gonna marry you," Carlos said.

"Really? You had to tell him that?" Logan asked him.

I can't help but chuckled, they're still the same guys I know.

"Julia."

I turned to Kendall who slowly came closer to me.

"Julia, before you agree to marry this jerk, can I just say something? You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I love your amazing green eyes and how they sometimes turned grey, depending on your mood. I love-"

He was suddenly cut off when Drake cleared his throat, reminding us that he's still here.

"We were having a moment here," Kendall told him, clearly annoyed.

Ignoring him, Drake said, "That is all very romantic but Julia, can we get back to out wedding?"

"Julia, please," Kendall said, looking at me with his green eyes.

I bit my lips and said, "I'm sorry, Drake but I can't do this to you-"

"Then don't," he said, pulling me in his arms. "We can still get married."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Kendall quickly came between us. "She said she can't do it. You can't just force her."

"Julia..."

"I'm sorry, Drake..."

I turned to Kendall and said, "Come on, my knight."

He took my hands and-

"No! You're not leaving with my wife so easily," Drake said, clearly angry.

"She's not your wife yet," Logan pointed out.

"Security!"

"Run!" Kendall said, pulling my hands as we made our way outside.

We all ran to the door except James who made a stop near one of the girls and said, "Call me."

"Not the time," Logan said, pulling him away.

When we ran, Carlos managed to grabbed a couple of food that Emily used as weapons to throw off the guards. Kendall pulled me to a car outside that I was supposed to use after I got married to Drake.

"Come on, get in quick," he told me.

We drove away to some place though I'm not sure where. Maybe back to the Palmwoods where we first met. I don't know and frankly, I don't care cause right now, all I need is right here.

^u^

Okay, so hi and Julia, I hope you like it. I got this idea when I listened to Speak Now by Taylor Swift. It doesn't really match this story but the meaning's still the same. Hope you'd like it!