chapter two

"What its true try living for over 500 years"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

Yup she's grossed out.
"Who do you think you are I've been living over 500 years you can't be living that long you just a water wizard miss so listen here. I won't tell you again I'm the true dragon queen and I can use my dragon force to hurt you and blow your puny guild off the map."  Her mouth doesn't stop does it? " and I'm telling you try using dragon force in the battle Mabel see how you deal with me. Because I may be a water wizard but I can beat a dragon slayer or even a dragon like their a fly on the wall." I smile that evil cute smile and she backs off "you better miss im a fake ass lier." Everyone else was backing off from me and my team just laughed I joined in except my laugh was a little more dragon/evily.

Navis POV.

(Y/N) sure shut her up. She also said she had us all presents for after she finishes her match in wonder what she got me.

-time skip- (I'm keeping these to a small amount and only when it is night to morning or a battle scene unless I make someone seriously injured in them hehe)

(Y/N)s POV

"Your still standing huh? Guess illusions do help sometimes" I laughed and the judge said something "is this true Mabel northwest of dragon scales uses illusions magic and she isn't the dragon queen?".  " of course I'm the dragon queen why else would dragon scales be number one guild?" That's it I've had enough " THATS IT I GIVE UP ON HIDINF ANYMORE DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: ACLONGIA SOMMON!!!"  As I said this the crowd 'ooh' and 'awww'ed at the blue and black dragon forming infrount of them. Mabel stood wide eyed and stepped back "no you can't have MY power its impossible!".  " your power Ill have you know that I can't even touch your dragons as they are illusions and this dragon aclongia the dragon king and dragon of chaos is VERY VERY real " I gave and evil smirk before making my dragon dad attack the girl infrount of me. As the dust cleared she fell to the floor not even able to open her eyes. " its possible lady's and gentalmen we have just found out the name and face of the strongest mage alive!! The dragon queen has returned!!"  Dad said goodbye before returning to his realm as my team came up to me asking and begging for the peasants I promised them.
Alice was amazed at her peasant and stared reading it straight away same with Kate and kabouta but navi she stood their wide eyed and shocked so did the crowd everyone thought the Aquarius key had been broken by the last celestial mage of the heartfillia family as it was said to be lost. I explain I was great friends with everyone who owned the things I gave them and how they had to look after them. " navi I've seen his power he's strong dont let your spirts say do it to save the world just fight with all you have. Its how Lucy lost Aquarius by sommoning the celestial spirit king."
We all left the areana and I was nearly ran over by millions of people but my team helped me throught.

That's when I saw it that small bit of pink.