chapter one

-500 years after the war-

(y/n)'s pov

How could i let them all die! Its my fault I couldn't save them! Its been 500 years and I'm still blaming myself!

"Hey (y/n)!WAKE UP!" Alice shook me awake and dragged me out of bed. Guess she was exited for the grand magic games it is the 508th one. I've been in everyone single on apart from the first seven of them as I was stuck on tenrou island. Best part my pyhsical form doesn't age. Gihee. I still miss him thought I shouldnt have let him take the hit WHO AM I KIDDING HE GOT THERE BEFORE I COULD EVEN SAY STOP
"Who are you talking about (Y/N)?"
I forgot to say Alice is a mind reader mage she joined the guild not to long ago. I never told her about my past only the master and the older members know. "No one just an old friend" I started to tear up at this as I thought of natsu as even more then a friend but I think he saw me as more of a sister than anything.

Master Kabo POV
(made up name made at 23:53)

(Y/N) has been very tense lately guess she's still broken over what happen I can't say I blame her really. She's a lovely girl and if I didn't find out she loved a guy she couldn't save I would be all over her asking her to marry my son.

(Y/N)'s POV

Everyone in the team gathered on the train. We were ready to head too crocus for the GMG. The team was:
Me
Alice
Kate
Kabouta (ka-bo-u-ta)
Navi  (ivan backwards)

Alice has other magic to she can use maker magic she's an ice one. She reminds me of gray. She had black/blue hair like him and has the same stripping habit ( A/C: *sweatdrops* why did I put that )
But she only takes off her top leaving her bra on where as gray took off all his clothes exapt underwear.
Kate is like romeo and natsu turned into one person then a girl. She has natsu pink hair and then ties her scarf like romeo had it and use fire magic along with always wanting to fight alice but they are still best friends.
Kabouta is master kabo's son. He uses take over like mirajane , elfman and lisanna but can only do a few good ones as he powerful ones destroy towns at a time just like Mira's powerful Satan souls. See his father stopped him from using then.
Navi is probably my favorite one. She is just like erza and Lucy combine. She uses requip magic and has all 11 zodiac keys as well as the 13th gate. Even thought Navi has all the gold keys apart from Aquarius she still can be a goofball at times.

I've got surprises from them all
Alice= grays ice make book
Kate= fire magic book
Kabouta= mirajanes takeover book
Navi= a fixed Aquarius key
I've been fixing Aquarius key and it works so if Navi can make a contract then she truly has all the keys.

-time skip-

We get of the train and while I recover from my motion sickness everyone else is helping me walk. Everyone in crocus seems so lively I wonder why and then I see it...
A girl in really revelling clothes shouting
"HELLO EVERYONE I AM A DRAGON SCALE MEMEBER AND I AM MABEL NORTHWEST (if you get that name reference I love you) I AM THE DRAGON QUEEN!". She then does this thing with magic that makes mini dragons appear. I can tell their illusions and so can my team but everyone else belive her trick and lies.
" Would anyone like to join me I need help with this next trick" Her mouth is off again and I'm using my hand to mimck what she just said then she points at me "you would you like you join me?" I point at me and she nods her head so I climb over to her "what's you name then?" Her voice was even more sickin even closer up. "Its (Y/N) (L/N)"  she gave me a horrible smile after I gave my name and I resisted myself from cringing.

-time skip-

The perlimanary round was over and its the first match the particants are:
Fairy Tail=  (Y/N) (L/N)
Dragon scale= Mabel Northwest
Lamia Scale= Katie bulmer
Sabertooth= Temiy (if you get it I love you and did I spell it right ?)
Blue Pegasus= McKenzie Jane
Quanto Surberous = WildCry

You guessed it Mabel was trying to get the love from the crowd while I was taking it all while not trying. She walks over to me fuming with anger. "Listen here Missy I'm the rich one here okay and I'm the dragon queen I can blow fairy tail off the map with one blow and you couldnt beat me if you tried." She looked jealous time to make her grossed out.  " have you seen your friends stabbed infrount of you and their eyes ripped out ?? " her face changes from anger to freaked out instantly so did the other in the area I was battling  " what its true try living for over 500 years"

885 words in that story not including this but I'm writing but hi follow my other account as I have a max mills x reader story on it. @_anime_weeb_

BAI