Thirty Four

You nodded. He tore the sheet off of your body. You were still in the clothes from when you had had a shower. He quickly undressed you down to your underwear and then straddled you. 

He trailed aggressive kisses from your mouth down to your neck.

"What were you trying to accomplish by messaging all those people?" He murmured into your neck.

"I-I just wanted to see my frien-nds  again."  You replied, accidentally moaning.

"You don't need them anymore, you have me." He said, looking deeply into your E/C eyes.

He began to suck on one of your nipples while playing with the other.  This time, you let out a more audible moan. He let go of your breasts and sat between your legs.

He rubbed you slowly through your panties. "Kitten, you're so wet and just for daddy."

You whined at the slow pace and the fabric that was restricting your pleasure. "Please daddy."

"Please what?" He replied.

"Please go faster."

"Remember I'm punishing you kitten." He said, smugly. "Now, get on your hands and knees."

You got on all fours and waited for him to continue. He pulled your panties down.

"I'm  going to-" He was interrupted by his phone ringing. He sighed, got up and went to answer.