(Y/N) vs Ochako

"Hey, so Deku has a quirk...?"

Both you and Bakugou had reached the room with the paper maché bomb. While you were busy thinking of a plan, you guess Bakugou was still questioning his quirk. Because you couldn't spare the details since the hole 'One for All' thing is kind of a big secret, you covered it up with a quick lie. "Yeah, he's had one forever I guess... It was a shock to me as well. Didn't you see his strength when he pitched the ball?" When you said this, it seemed to make Bakugou pissed. "That damned nerd!" he yelled, almost making the building rumble. Worried he will go after Izuku first, you spoke up. "Bakugou, if you dare target Izuku, our truce will be broken and I will send you to the hell where you belong." He then glared at you and you sent one back. "Why did you ever hang with a worthless, quirkless nobody?!" Bakugou asked. Growling, you used you quirk to give him a small cut on his cheek, freaking him out for a quick second. "Because there were people like you hurting him. I just couldn't stand around and just let a villain hurt people."

At that moment, the signal went off for the training to start. "I'm going after the heroes." Bakugou said and left before you could intercept. Hoping he doesn't totally kill Izuku, you chose to just go with it and protect the bomb. Izu-kun might take on Bakugou on his own, so I should try and pick up anything Ochako-chan might use to fight me... You went around and threw all the things she could use to attack out the window. You could hear explosions and guessed that he already found Izuku and Ochako. You thought back to when you first moved to Tokyo when Izuku would still follow Bakugou around. Once you were able to finally convince him Bakugou wasn't treating him right, Izuku got bullied less and less except for those out of place times. You remember Izuku telling you he didn't used to act like he did now, but you could almost never believe Bakugou could've acted like a good person. "Hey, Bakugou! Could you please update me on the situation?" you asked, only hearing explosions. "Shut up and keep watch! I'm ready to wreck someone.." he trailed off. Worried for you best friend, you responded. "Remember what I said about hurt-!" He cut his transceiver. Oh now he's done it.

After a few minutes of waiting, you spotted a pink and black figure hiding behind a wall. "Ochako-chan! Found you!" you said with a high pitched cute voice. She tried hiding further but you just walked closer. "I knew Izu-kun would take on Bakugou on his own, so I made sure to pick up anything you could get your hands on! I do know your quirk after all!" Closing in on her, she suddenly yelled Izuku's nickname. "(Y/N)-chan found me! I'm trying to get away, but..." She said speaking into her microphone. "Tell Izu-kun I said hi, Ochako!" You spoke, using your water manipulation quirk to intimidate her. After she told him your location, you chased her around while also watching the bomb, making sure she wasn't going towards it.

Suddenly one of Bakugou's explosion shook the building, making you lose concentration. "Fuck." you said, realizing Izuku is in trouble. Unfortunately, you had to protect the bomb, so you immediately ran to it. "What the hell is Bakagou doing?!" you yelled to yourself. Ochako then took the opportunity to use her quirk on herself to try and catch the bomb. "This special move takes a lot out of me!" she said. "Ochako-chan, you never told me you could do that!" To keep the bomb away from her, you used your water to push it into its side and roll it out of her direction gently, as if it were real. After doing so, she gently rolled around and landed with a thud on the floor, knocking her helmet off. "You know your quirk poses o threat as long as you can't touch anything!" you said with a smile, similar to a villain. After a moment of quiet between you, Ochako then grabbed hold of a pillar close to her and yelled "Okay!" into her ear piece. At the time nothing happened, but you then heard a rumbling again as the entire room started to fall apart. The floor began to break apart and through the dust and rubble, you were blind. "(Y/N)-chan! Sorry, gotta improvise!!" Ochako said holding the broken pillar as if it were nothing. "Comet home run!" she said hitting the falling debris towards you. While you were distracted, She once again used her quirk to make herself weightless and head towards the bomb.

"Secured!!" She announced, ending the exercise. "Shit, the weapon!" you yelled too late. As soon as All Might said it was over and saying both those on the hero team were down, you ran to where Izuku and Bakugou were, after congratulating Ochako and helping her with her nausea obviously, with the scariest look on your face. When you arrived, Izuku was being picked up by the robots to take him to Recovery Girl due to his terrible burns and broken bones while All Might was trying to console Bakugou who looked as if the world ended. You glared at him for a quick second then exchanged glances with All Might, asking if you could go along with Izuku. Unfortunately, he said you needed to be graded so you gave up and walked back with him, Bakugou and Ochako. Once you all got back to the monitoring room, you all lined up, with the exception of Izuku, to talk about your grade. "Well, I'd say the V.I.P. in the battle today, was (L/N)! Can anyone tell me why?" Yaomomo raised her hand politely. "I do, All Might sensei," She began, "It's because (Y/N)-san was able to adapt to the scenario. Bakugou-san's every action was motivated by a personal grudge, from what I saw, and as you said earlier, using destructive attacks indoors is foolish and dangerous for anyone in the facility. Midoriya-san's performance suffered from the same faults. Finally, Uraraka-san lost her focus halfway and her final attack was also too hazardous. Such an attack would be unthinkable if the nuclear weapon were real." taking a breath, Yaomomo continued. "(Y/N)-san formed an actual counter strategy and envisioned what the struggle would be like. Although she had a late reaction at the end. The heroes only won because this was a training exercise with exploitable constraints." She concluded.

"Better said than ever!" All Might praised while also sweating. Taking a heroic pose, Yaoyorozu said, "We've got to start at the bottom and work up!And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on, we'll never be top heroes!" You smiled sweetly at her, thanking her.

Throughout the period, you never paid attention to the other battles since you were busy thinking about how Izuku looked after his battle with Bakugou. I'm gonna kill that hot headed idiot! You thought. During the last battle, you asked All Might if you could go check up on Izuku and he finally allowed you to go. After changing back into your uniform you headed to the Nurse's Office. After entering, you greeted Recovery Girl then proceeded to sit in a chair next to Izuku's bed. "You need to take better care of yourself, Izu-kun. One for All is going to take time to master..." You said to him, though he was asleep. After All Might visited in his regular form, he told you to go back to class for another lesson with Aizawa-sensei.

After School

Class was finally over and you were going to pack up and head to see Izuku, but he had other plans. "Oh, Midoriya's here! Welcome back man!" Kirishima said. Hearing his name, you immediately popped up and walked over there to see if he was okay. You waited for everyone else to finish talking though, to not be rude. As you were about to talk to him, he asked everyone where Bakugou went. "I think he left..." you said. "Ah, thank you (Y/N)-chan!" Izuku smiled his heart melting smile and left running. Deciding to meet him out there when he was done, you took time to collect his stuff as well as yours and waited till Izuku came back. Bye the time he came to grab his things, he was surprised to see you holding his bag. "Hey, Izu-kun, wanna walk home together?" You asked. Even if his broken body was saddening, his face lit up.

hope you like the cute part at the end!