Just Stay Away..

The boys in the locker room continued to surround baekhyun as they managed to corner him finally getting chance to touch all over his body. "These fucking clothes are in the way". One guy said getting very irritated as he pushed baekhyun to the ground hovering over him leaning down as he began to kiss his neck very roughly. Chanyeol was on the outside of the door ,as his anger began to rise not knowing what to do,he thought about letting someone know what's happening but then that would just raise questions which is what chanyeol did not want.

Baekhyun was now on the cold floor feeling hands run up his shirt and getting touched in ways he wish he couldn't feel. One guy worked on baekhyun's pants as he managed to get them pulled down and off of his legs. The other held his hands down so he wasn't able to move. Baekhyun needed help ,he was scared and didn't know what to do.

He didn't want to call for chanyeol. But also baekhyun obviously needed help in some way or he might end up getting raped right here n the cold floor of the boys locker room. Chanyeol paced outside of the door. He needed keys in order to open the door. "Baekhyun I'm going to get you out of there.." He looked around for anything that will help him out and he came across a fire hydrant.

He ran over and grabbed it as he ran back over to the door and struck the knob once with it. The boys behind the door had already gotten baekhyun fully undressed. "Look at his body....he is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to get a piece of him. We can all take turns if we move fast enough and if that idiot doesn't come in yet."

The one guy said with a chuckle. Baekhyun was now sobbing quietly. He was shaking. He didn't understand why any of this was even happening to him. "Please don't touch me...don't hurt me..please let me go." Chanyeol could hear everything that was being said as he took another hit to the door knob seeing a dent begin to form. He was sweating and nibbling on his bottom lip trying his hardest to get this door open.

He heard baekhyun crying softly from behind the door which made him move faster as he hit the door knob as it finally fell off. "Baek!!" He yelled as he stepped inside where the showers were seeing everything that's happening. Anger rising he ran up and punched one of the guys causing him to be unconscious as he worked with the other ones until they weren't even able to stand.

He looked down at baek as he grabbed his clothes and handed them to baek. "This is why I follow you around Byun Baekhyun. It's not because I'm a stalker it's because I know what could happen....If I wouldn't have followed you around these guys would've raped you".

Baekhyun quickly got dressed and stood up as he nodded while wiping his cheeks. "Thank You so much for helping me...I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here. As for these guys I'll make sure that they get reported for what they tried doing to me". Chanyeol nodded as he decided to help baekhyun out with this situation. He kind of hoped that baekhyun will finally open his eyes and see that he will need chanyoel's help with certain things or he will just end up getting hurt.

Baekhyun and chanyeol both make their way to the principles office along with the boys that tried to hurt baek. They discuss exactly what happened in detail so that these disgusting people can't return to the school building anymore. The school day finally passes and baekhyun and chanyeol were waking home surprisingly together.

The smaller had a lot on his mind of course. And he really didn't know how to thank chanyeol for what he has done today. He stopped in his tracks as chanyeol had to stop as well since he was walking behind the smaller. "I don't really know how to thank you so this is the only way I honestly know how". He walked over to chanyeol dropping his book bag wrapping his arms around chanyeol's waist.

Chanyeol was shocked at the actions baekhyun was doing. He slowly wrapped his arms around baekhyun and smiled softly. "You're welcome Byun Baekhyun".