|5|

Chapter 5| Jhené

"So don't worry it didn't mean anything." I assured him.

"So, you just kissed a stranger?"

"I would gladly kiss a homeless man if I had to Sean. I just saw him and I didn't know what to do. Okay.."

I walked away thinking the conversation ended.

"So that's it?!" He yelled.

"What do you want from me?" I turned around and looked at him. "I'm sorry about your watch, but seriously just get a new one. You got the fucking money to do it. Stop being pressed."

"Pressed?" He laughed. "I don't really care about the fucking watch. You just kissed me, and you walk away. You don't just KISS strangers."

"Well I just did. So leave it at that."

He was becoming quite the bother. I don't think i've met someone this annoying.

"That's what you always do, right?" He questioned from a far.

I stopped in my tracks again.

"What now?" I sighed.

"I bet you always walk away. That tough girl act on the exterior, ain't a good disguise to cover up the little bit of tape and glue holding you together."

I looked at him. I just met this man, one week ago. I know nothing but his name. I know nothing but his face, and the car her has, and what his watch looked like.

"YOU don't know me, YOU just met me, YOU have no right to say this shit. Get the fuck outta here." I said as I began to tear up. It's like what he said began to hit home.

"Let me get to know you."

I turned around and kept walking. Yeah, I did that. It was like leaving someone on read came to life.

I had shit to do.

                        ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~