ch. ≫ 2

Layla POV

I woke up as my alarm went off. I was very worried today. I mean I was still confused if it was a date? I pushed aside my thoughts and got ready. I decided to wear a back shirt and a long cheetah patterned skirt and heels.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I nervously looked at my watch, I needed to make sure I wasn't late. I parked my car and unbuckled my seat belt. I ran as fast as I could into the tall building. I went to my cubicle and got started.

After Work
I checked my watch and it was currently 6:43. I freshened up in the bathroom as I saw Cameron walking towards me. I gave him a small smile as we headed down to a limo parked in front of the building.

He opened the door for me as I got into the very long and big limo. I thanked him as I saw Tv's , A Mini Bar, And Food. I was really nervous because I didn't know what to talk about.

"You look really nice today Layla" Cameron said

"Thank You" I smiled

"Mr. Dallas why did you invite me to dinner? Is this a date?" I asked . I instantly regretted that. He looked straight into my eyes and cleared his throat.

"What do you think this is?" He asked me

"Well I really don't know" I said anxiously

"Yes this is a date, but there is some business that we need to deal with" He said

He handed me a drink and smiled reassuring me. I sighed as the car pulled to a stop. Cameron exited the car and I followed. We drove to a really fancy restaurant. After we sat down we had casual conversation.

The waiter came as we ordered our food. I smiled at home starting to eat my food.

"When did you discover Dallas Incorporated?" i asked him

"My dad created the company but after he passed away. I had to run the company" He explained

"Enough about me, why did you want to work at Dallas Incorporated?" he asked

My job was to write articles about the company and if there were any new releases or updates to the company.

"Well I love writing" I said smiling and taking a sip of the alcohol

"Well i'm certain that I hired the right person" he chuckled taking a bite of his food

"Thank You" I said and nervously bit my lip

Cameron coughed and clenched his jaw tightly. He was uneasy. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a yellow envelope.

He smiled at me and handed me the envelope. It said my name in sharpie on the front and was written in cursive.

"Open that when you get home" he said

"Yes Of course" I said confused

We finished our meal and headed into the limo.

"Thank you, for dinner" I said

"Oh it was nothing Layla" he smiled

"Let me drive you home" he said and instructed the driver to take me home. Cameron reached over and closed the window separating us from the driver.

"Yes Sir" he replied and started the car

"I had a really good time Layla" he said and placed his hand on my knee.

I glanced down and smiled at him. He looked into my eyes and glanced down at my lips. He licked his lips and leaned in.

His lips touched mine as he went slow kissing me gently. This was different, in the elevator it was rough and hard. This kiss was gentle and smooth. I kissed back as his hand roamed closer to my area. I gasped into the kiss as my body was attacked by goosebumps.

I placed my hands around his neck as his hand trailed to my waist never breaking the kiss. The car jolted to a stop and just as I was about to fall he grabbed my hand saving me.

"Sir we have arrived at Ms. Marshal's house" he said

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yes thank you" I breathed nervously

I bit my lip and grabbed my purse and the envelope and headed out the limo. My heart was racing as I quickly walked into my apartment.

I smiled to myself as I saw Erica watching tv.

"How was the date?" she asked raising her eyebrow

"It was good, I think" I said and clutched the envelope tightly.

I walked into my room and open the envelope not knowing what to expect. I sighed and looked at the top of the first paper.

The envelope had a big packet of papers. I read the first sentence and laid back down in the bed.

Layla I know you are probably confused but this a contract. For what, you may ask it's for you. A contract for sex and pleasure. If you want this you need to be fully committed to me. If you sign this, it means I can do whatever I want to you. Like sex, pleasure,
sex toys, punishment , and more. Also it means you belong to ME and ONLY me. You can not date anyone while you are doing this. NO TURNING BACK. We can both enjoy sex with no feelings. Here are some rules you MUST follow or else punishment will follow:

So basically a sex slave? I thought

------------------------------------------------------
(Vote and Comment)
Thank you!!

I will update soon !

-Riya