The unexpected

Previously:
Famous personality Richard Thomson was found dead and mysteriously burned and buried before his actual cremation.No clues of the cause of his death but Leonard, the journalist, started doubting Rj Kevin .

What happened next......

A few days later..........
Location: Leonard's home.
I was still thinking about the mysterious death of Richard even though I never knew him personally . Nor he was my friend. But i dont know why i was still getting a feeling that Kevin was involved in it.

I had to go to my office and was getting late and had no time to think about that so i rushed . Quickly had my breakfast and went to my place.

After finishing my work for the day,I heard some people gossiping about Richard's death.

I went a little close and heard someone saying that yesterday, Richard's elder brother Vincent was found dead in his bathroom ...... And this time too, his eyes were completely opened and not even a scratch was found on his body.

"What"?
I shouted and people started staring at me. I fled.

It was late by that time and so i rushed home , went to my room and closed the door.

"What are you doing in there? What happened? Open the door!"
Shouted my wife, Stacey.

I opened the door and made an excuse.
I said that i had forgotten a file and it was urgent for tomorrow's meeting thats why i did it.

"But there was no reason to close the door" she said
" Sorry, won't happen again "
I pledged.

I lied because stacey was already not well. She was having fever. And i didn't want her to think about it.Though it was a super lame excuse.

After having dinner, i quickly picked up my headphones and turned the radio on. It was kevin again. But his show ends at 9:30 but it was already 10:00.
That made me mad.

He said:
" You are late today . I hate people who are not punctual. I hope you won't repeat that again. It would be good for both me and you!."

He was referring  to me?!!!!I because suspicious.

He said:
Don't worry you are on a call.
I checked my phone and it had dialled the studio's number on its own.

I enquired:

Your show ends at half past nine. What are you doing right now?

He said:
"The timings of my show got changed. It will be good for me and a busy person like you....." .

I hanged the phone up and sighed a breath of relief. I thought he was a ghost or something following me. But it was a coincidence.

I was putting my phone back but it rang again . I answered and it was Kevin himself again. He said:

" One  suggestion for you . As you listen to my show everyday, i care for you.
Just be careful while you drive or bath.It's dangerous to put your feet on a soap and never get out of the car if you spot a fallen tree . Just keep your eyes open  to avoid any danger."

My nerves got chilled. I recalled that Ricard's case involved a fallen tree.
Vincent's case involved bathroom.
And did you notice? Both of them had their eyes open when they were found dead. Eyes open......
It was just what Kevin told me..

All the signs were enough to make me crazy. I thought I'm gonna die and was badly shaking. I was so scared.
Somehow i slept and went to the office.
I asked my colleagues who were gossiping about Vincent's death about Rj Kevin.

What i got to know was
something i never wanted to hear.
"He died few months ago"

I couldn't control myself and just to make sure this news was correct, i went to the Radio station where Kevin worked. They told me the same........

Who was talking to me if Kevin died a few months ago? Who still attends his show?Does that mean Kevin was behind all the deaths?What did he want from me?

Check out in the next chapter!
Vote if you liked the story.
Feedbacks will be appreciated.😀😀