Popee x Female Reader (Lemon/Smut)

(MATURE CONTENT EVEN THO YOU PROBS DON'T GIVE A FUCK)(I'm so scared to wright this but here you go sinners)

(Also WOW over 40 reads already. Holy shit thanks guys!)

    You watch as Popee throws knives at apples that are lined up on a table. The apples were a shiny bright red and looked delicious. Kedamono tried taking one but Popee had thrown a knife at him. You really liked Popee, he was perfect to you. You couldn't like him, you were his assistant. The minute you met the blonde haired male you couldn't help but have an attraction. He was pretty cool sometimes, but other times he was uh.. a little creepy. He suddenly stopped, looking in your direction. "Y/N, I hit them all!" You clapped, grinning widely. "Great job!" He looked at you in a way that made you a little uncomfortable. "Would you be okay being my living target?" You jumped. "Me?!" Popee nodded. He liked the feeling of inflicting pain, he was a sadomasochist. (kinky ;p) He wanted to make you feel pain for his own excitement. You stood in a T formation and placed an apple on both arms and your head. Popee threw the knife, missing you completely. He threw a second knife, hitting the apple on your head. The third knife hit your hand, making you scream and drop everything. Popee loved the way you screamed, wanting to hear it again. Kedamono ran over, hearing all the commotion. He grabbed a rag and cleaned up the blood, then bandaged your wound. You looked at Popee, who had a hungry, lustful grin. You yelled. "Popee what the hell?! That hurt!" He just smiled. Kedamono ran off, not wanting any part of this. (Fuck this shit im out)

     Popee grabbed your chin, making you gasp. "Y/N, your screams are so beautiful." He looked down awkwardly. "Do it again." You said nothing. "I said SCREAM" He sliced open your other palm. You let out a scream, pain throbbing in both of your hands. It only made him hornier. He laughed, you wanted to scream but that would only make him want more. "Popee, please. Your a cool person, but this is not acceptable-" Popee cut you off, putting his lips to yours, biting your bottom lip. You gasped once more, letting his tongue entwine with yours. He pulled away. "See, everything is fine. We are just gonna have more fun~" You were scared, whatever he meant was not good. He hooked his fingers under your top, pulling it above your head. Popee then unclipped your bra. You flushed a bright red and attempted to cover yourself, but he pulled your hands away from your chest. He started biting your shoulder, making you sort-of scream. He licked up the blood, licking his lips. Popee went lower, and bit your breast. You let out a painful moan, you couldn't help it. He pulled your bottoms off, then your panties. You tried once more to cover yourself, but he bit one of your hands. You threw your hands upward. 

     Popee looked at you, marveling at your perfect body. Nothing could stop him now. He started rubbing around your entrance. you squirmed, not wanting this, but then you thought. Didn't you want him for a while? Might as well give in. You slightly moved your hips so the finger went in. You moaned. He noticed you bucking your hips, so he started moving his finger around. Wanting more, you breathed out "More, give me more~" Popee slipped in another finger, then another. Pumping them in and out. You loved it. He then pulled his fingers out and licked them.  He loved your taste. He slid off his bunny suit, but wanted you to take off his boxers. You put your fingers around the hem. Pulling them down slowly.

    You licked at Popee's shaft, making him groan. He thrust upward, wanting more. You almost choked. He kept thrusting, you still licking. Pulling away, he let out a pleasured sigh. "Y/N, you ready?" You nodded, moving on top of him. You put yourself on him. He grinned, finally inside you. You went up and down, moaning. "P-popee~" Popee loved the feeling, but he would love it more if he tasted your smooth skin. He bit down as hard as he could on your shoulder, making you bleed. "AHHHUGH~" Over and over again he thrust, biting and sucking at your skin. He was close, and so were you. You finally climaxed, you becoming tighter. Popee pulled out. He came all over your stomach. You were sticky and exhausted. 

  You put your clothes on, and Popee did the same. You guys walked to a tent to get some sleep, but Kedamono stopped you guys. "W-WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD I COULDN'T SLEEP!" His mask turned to an angered expression. Popee pushed  him aside and took you to his tent to sleep.

~~~~End

SO YeAH... this was suggested by iminabag

next will be a Popee x Male reader smut suggested by pastelyk

Also this was uploaded a day early as a special treat to you guys! I hope you guys like this book so far. 

I'll update as soon as i can