Group! x Fem! Reader Part Two

YoOOo, thanks for the overwhelming amount of support. I honestly can't explain how much I love you guys, and as requested, after this I will upload a yandere popee x reader oneshot. 

Also, quick question, I want to know if you guys are okay with having both genders being in a relationship? awkward question i know lol

anyway, love y'all, let's get this started.

~~~~

     You wake up and look around, everything is unfamiliar, and you have no idea where you are. Then you remember you're at the circus, and you should probably ask about a uniform.

"Mornin'."

    You look at the entrance of your tent. Onomadek is standing there, her 'face' expressionless.

"Oh uh, h-hi?"

"Here's your uniform, uh....., hope it fits?"

     And with that, she walks out of the tent. 'What's up with her?' You shake your head. You put on the uniform. Its high-waisted shorts, a belt, and a faded yellow tee.

"Everyone else looks...eccentric. I guess I got lucky." You say as you put on your clothes. You decide to tuck the tee into your shorts. Sighing, you leave the tent.

"Anyone know where Eepop is?"

"I'm right here."

     Startled, you whip around.

"JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST" You yell aloud.

"Woah, bad touch. I'm here, whaddya need?" (I picture her having a tiny country accent lmao)

"Oh, I need to borrow a hairbrush."

"C'mere, follow me."

     You follow, walking into Eepop's tent. Eepop's holding a pink hairbrush. You stick your hand out to take it, but she backs away.

"No no, I got it."

     She starts brushing through your hair, and puts it in pigtails.

"Wow, thanks!"

"No problem gal, now get out there and make some friends."

     You laugh, and exit the tent. Popee's sitting on a bench, thinking about god-knows-what. Keda and Ono are fighting over what looks like a chicken leg, and Sun-Bitch is no where to be seen. Wow, what a crowd. You put on your best smile, and greet them all as nicely as you can. Keda is happy to see you, his tail wagging substantially.  Ono looks like she's trying to ignore your presence, so you kinda avoid her. Popee smiles and waves.

"Hiya, Y/N. How's your day been so far?"

"It's been pretty good"- you lower your voice - "But Ono is acting odd, does she always act like this?"

"Hmm, not really. To be honest, she's not much fun."

"Oh..."

"No need to worry, you have me! I'm a pretty okay dude If i say so myself."

'Eepop begs to differ' You thought, giggling.

"What are you laughing at?"

     Suddenly the positive mood goes serious, and you're caught off guard.

"Uhh, sorry? I didn't quite catch th-that?" You stutter.

"Just teasin'."

     Your heart goes a mile a minute, and you blink confusion out of your eyes.