The start

*Iphone ring tone*
You wake up to someone calling you, and of course it's the little brown girl, you answer the phone
"Hey Liza, what's up" you mumble while still trying to wake up
"Bitch I don't care that I woke you, come over now!"
"Ugh fine, this better be good that you had to take my beauty sleep"
You hung up and stood up and being you, you fell to the floor. You walked to the bathroom and scared yourself by looking in the mirror, you took a quick shower, put on a normal outfit (maroon shorts, and a black t-shirt), put simple makeup on and left the house. You drove over to Liza's and she pulled you in.
"What Liza!? What was so important that you woke me up!"
"Y/N did you forget it was your birthday or something?"
Shit, You completely forgot it was your birthday somehow.
"Yeah I'm an idiot and didn't realize cause you woke me up so quick."
"Ok well whatever you are going to hang out with Zane and Heath because they lit asf, while me and David do couple stuff."
You just nod because there was obviously no use in changing Liza's mind. You and Liza drive over to Zane and Heath's house.
You knock and Liza just walks in.
"HEATH ZANE COME SAY HI TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL"
You laugh as Zane walks out in Henry glasses singing happy birthday in the voice. As he finishes heath walks out.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY"
"Awh thanks guys, heath you should've sang too, it would've sounded nice"
You notice heath blushes and you blush at that.
"Well ok then, Liza leave, Y/N heath lets go"
(A couple hours later)
After a couple hours you, Zane, and heath have been to the mall because you're a girl. You guys then go to chipotle and you sit next to heath. Zane started vlogging you and heath.
"Ooo guys look at Y/N and heath, get it baby!"
You and heath both blush and Zane teases some more
"OOO BABY YOU BLUSHIN HARDCORE."
You roll your eyes at Zane while still blushing. Shortly after you guys leave and Zane and Heath start acting weird.
"Hey guys lets go to Scotty, Todd, and Jason's house."
"Yes Zane that is a very good idea"
You guys walk into the house because it's basically your home, and walk to the backyard.
"SURPISE"
You scream and fall but heath catches you
"Thanks heath." You say while blushing
"No problem baby I got you"
You walk more into the back and laugh at how much detail is this.
After a couple of hours and most people have left it's only you and the main crew people .
"Hey Y/N can I talk to you inside real quick?"
"Yeah um sure" you get a little scared because heath never gets serious like he was.
"Ok so I have a lot to say right now and it's about to get cliché and cute and shit. So I'm just gonna say it, you're amazing, gorgeous, hilarious, and just overall the best. I've liked you ever since I met you and that was three years ago, that's a long time. And you might hate me after this but I just want you and I want to protect you, Y/N will you do me the greatest honor of making me the happiest dude and being my girlfriend?" As heath finishes his long speech thing, he pulls out a necklace with your birthstone.
"Yes heath of course!"

A/N
Hey peoples. I know this sucks but imma get better...hopefully. But enjoy the shitty chapter while I learn how to be better😂k