The kiss

You stare at heath trying to process what he just said, and you think, does he actually mean it?
"You...love me?"
"Yes Y/N of course, I love every single thing about you from your hair to how you talk."
"I..I love you too heath."
You were to stunned to say anything else considering it's heath and you're you. Heath just smiled at you and looked relieved at the same time. He took your hand and you walked inside. Everyone was in there already and as soon as you and heath walked in everyone was staring at you.
"Why are you guys staring at us, we didn't murder anyone or anything"
" what'd you guys do out there;)"
"Zane baby that's our business not yours." After heath said that it was a back and forth argument about random stuff that could've happened outside and none of them were correct.
Two hours later
"Well I should probably be getting home now."
"Y/N do you want me to take you home."
"Yeah lets go heathhh." The drive home was a good kind of silence and you and heath were talking about stuff randomly like how stupid Zane was or about your life and his. He drives in front of your apartment and he walks you up. When you're in front of the door you look at heath and say goodbye he stares at you for a moment and then leans in fast and kisses you more passionately then the last kiss and He pulls back after awhile.
"Goodnight Y/N, I love you."
"I..I love you to heath." And after that you go inside and think about that kiss that you still feel on your lips."
You're about to get into bed after getting into comfortable clothes when you get a text
Text conversation
Heath: hey baby, hope you sleep well, tonight was great. I love you
You: I love you too, goodnight.

A/N
Hey guys, I know this was kinda short but I'm kinda sick and tired but I will for sure post longer chapters either tomorrow or the next day.