The date

^^date outfit

It's been a couple days since you and heath started dating and it's been going great and everyone had supported you guys.
*RING RING*
You look at your phone and it is the lovely Heath.
"HEY BABY"
You laugh and yell back
"HI"
"Ok being serious though, will you go on a date with me tonight?"
"Yeah of course what time?"
"Six, GO TO LIZA SHE KNOWS WHAT TO DO, BYE BABYYYY"
As heath hangs up you laugh again and go to call Liza but you look up and see Liza standing at your door staring at you. You go to let her in and she automatically starts talking.
"Ok we gonna go to the mall and get you some new clothes, get your nails done, get you some makeup.."
You cut her off after she says clothes.
"Whoa hold up, what's so wrong with my clothes?"
"Ooo honey, have you looked in the mirror?, kiddinggg we just need some clothes to match what's happening."
After she said that you felt better and a little less self-conscious. After that you and Liza left to go to the mall and you start to already dread what's about to happen knowing Liza's gonna torture you trying to find an outfit. You walk slowly behind Liza walking into the mall to stall but she eventually catches on and pulls you next to her while walking into the first store.
*one hour later*
After going into at least four stores, Liza decides a black romper looked best and got that for you. You and Liza then walk into Sephora and Liza let's you pick makeup instead of picking everything for you. You pick a dark maroon lipstick and eyeliner and bought that because you have everything else already. Then you and Liza got your nails done and you chose your favorite color. You and Liza left and went to her house to get ready for this mysterious date.
After about an hour you were finally ready after Liza helped you with makeup and made sure you looked perfect. You heard a knock at the door and Liza answered, heath was standing at the doorway all dressed up with black roses knowing that matched and he's staring at you and looks speechless.
"See something you like?"
You and heath got in his truck (RIP Big Red) and being cliché he put a blindfold on you and drove to the mystery location.
*ten minutes later*
After ten minutes heath helps you out of his truck and takes you somewhere, about two minutes later he tells you to take off the blindfold.
You take off the blindfold and in front of you is Scotty, Todd, and Jason's backyard completely transformed into an aesthetically pleasing place. There was a table with food that was obviously made by Kam, a bunch of fairy lights because ya know aesthetic.
After eating and talking about a bunch of shit, you and heath walk to the pool for no reason.
"Y/N..I.." *SPLASH*
You watch heath get pushed into the pool by Scotty, then you get a face full of water."
When you swim up to the surface you and heath are looking at a very amused Todd and Scotty. Once you and heath get out and get dried off and you look at him.
"Hey heath, what were you gonna say before we got pushed in?"
"Oh...it's nothing, it's fine."
"Are you sure?, you can tell me now."
"No no it's fine, I..i can tell you later."
You notice he looks even more sad after that, so you look at him for a solid ten seconds and stand up more and kiss him. After about 5 seconds heath looks at you and says,
"Y/N...I love you."