PROLOGUE

"Louise! Tomorrow, class will already start. Have you even prepared your things?" My mom shouted.

"Already did it Mom!" I replied.

Tomorrow's the day I will see my friends smile back, the people who made me happy. I get to see everyone’s faces! We get to do the old things we did in our freshmen days!

My name's Louise Act and my mother's name is Courtney. I'm an upcoming sophomore student and I am openly gay!, which means I am interested with the same gender as I am. Are you homophobic? Please don't be, the world would be better if people respected each other. Well if you don't respect gay people then turn back and just don't continue reading, you're just going to disgust yourself. Well this is pretty much about me and my life.

"Oh, sleep early sweetie, we'll leave early tomorrow. It will not be my fault if you're late tomorrow" My mom reminded me.

"Okay mom!" I said annoyingly.

I laid back in my bed and looked at my phone. I had 4 messages from different people, they were my bestfriends.

"Girl, let's meet up tomorrow at the lobby of the coliseum! Be there before 7!" It read from Gia.

"Louise can't wait to see you tomorrow! IMY" It read from Alexa.

"OMG LOUISE JERICHO JUST TEXTED ME! HE IS SO ANNOYING LIKE EW!" It read from Michelle.

"Can't wait to see all of your ugly faces again! Just kidding XOXOXO #GM" It read from Ella.

These texts made me much more excited, I miss them and I want to laugh and smile with them already. They have always been in my life since the beginning. I put my phone to the small table beside my bed. 

I blanked out and suddenly I was seeing John, the guy who I had a crush on. He was with another girl named May, his crush. John respected me as a gay that is why I liked him, he was my best friend but things went rough when he knew I had a crush on him. I was the first one he told that he had a crush on May, it hurt me but still I had to pretend I wasn't. I started avoiding him when he knew about it. I feel so ashamed.

They were strolling in the park, holding hands and I could see myself sitting in a bench watching them, like I was going kill somebody. I saw myself crying after John and May were a far. Why am I crying? 

"YOU! ME! Why are you crying!?" I shouted.

Apparently I was not able to hear my own shout. A guy came to me, I couldn't see his face. He sat next to me. I wonder who was that sitting next to me. He wiped my tears and then he kissed me. He slapped me and suddenly it all disappeared. I woke up! Apparently it was my mom who slapped me.

"I though I told you to wake up early yesterday." My mom said.

"I'm sorry I got carried away with my dream" I replied.

My tummy grumbled.

"Whatever, Breakfast is ready" She said

"Okay!" 

Yummy! Steak for breakfast! More carbs for more energy! As soon as I was done eating I went to proceed to take a bath. I twist the shower handle and stood there for a minute in the hot water. Who could that guy be?

I wiped myself with a towel and changed. I was ready to go to school already! I head to our car and then my mother drive. I looked at the window of our car, traffic again. Good luck on the first day.