The kiss

* Kimberly's P.O.V.*

After August kissed me , all these emotions ran though my head . I truly like August . I smile against his lips . As we both pull away grinning at each other . I smile standing up , trying to break the awkwardness as I went down stairs grabbing. A bottle of water .

I return back up stairs seeing August lay on his back , fiddling with his fingers . I smile , sitting on the edge of the bed next to him , running my fingers though his slightly curly hair .

" I'm sorry , Ma ' it's just , I don't know what to do anymore . I can't raise Aubrey on my own . She needs a mother figure in her life " August says looking up at me .

" August. I promise . I know I just met you and Aubrey , but I couldn't leave you guys alone . I made a promise and I'm sticking to it . I'm never going to leave you or Aubrey ." I say slightly smiling , as I rub my fingers though his hair at an slow pace .

" Really ..? Kimberly I know we just met , but I want you . I know this May sound weird but , you make me feel , like I have no worries . You make me feel like , even though my brother is dead .. I still have something to live for" August says sitting up , looking in my eyes .

" August , I feel the same way . When you hold me in your arms , I feel safe . Like I don't have to worry about another man beating me anymore" I say looking down , as I feel my eyes welling up.

" Kim , you know I will never hit you or never let another man" August says rubbing my back , slowly.

" Kevin said the same thing - but when I didn't have sex with him , we would hit me forcing me to have sex with him .. August if your gonna be absuvie . Let me know now so I can leave now " I say looking down .

" Ma ' I would never hurt you . Your special . I'm going to treat you like a princess . You deserve it .but are you gonna be mine and mine only ?" August says smirking .

" Of course . But I want you to stop gang banging and selling weed .and smoking it .me and Aubrey want you to be sober " I say smiling .

" I promise to stop smoking and selling weed for you and Aubrey ." August says smiling .

I smile hugging August . I knew he was going to be mine only . He had me feeling important .

" Your mine only . I don't share " I say giggling , kissing august's forehead .

August smiles , as we hear the door open . I smile seeing Aubrey , waddle Into the room , rubbing her tired eyes . As she hold her baby doll into her arms .

She climbs on the bed , scooting in front of me an August . I smile , opening my arms . Picking her up hugging her warm body into my arms . As I laugh placing little kisses on her cheeks . As Aubrey giggles , trying to push me away .

I smile , hugging her into my arms .

" How did you sleep baby girl ?" I say smiling .

" Gwood " Aubrey says while laying her head in my chest . As she listens to my heart beat , as I rub her curly hair though my fingers .

August smiles , looking over at me and Aubrey .

" Aubrey .. You haven't got to eat all day .. Would you like some mc Donald's .? " August says smiling .

Aubrey lifts her head up , as her green eyes go bright . And her dimples go in deep .

" Ywes Plwesae .." Aubrey says , while bouncing on the bed .

I smile .

" Baby girl . Go to your room , so we can go get you dressed " I say , as she slides off the bed while grabbing her baby doll .

" Okway Mwom-" She's says looking at me , then she looks down .

" I'm sorry fwor calling you Mwommy " she says while looking down .

I climb out the bed , kneeling down the her high , as I use my thumb to lift her head .

" Shh .. It's okay , if you call me mommy .. Because I promise , I'll never leave you .. I'll always be here , you mean so much to me ." I say holding her to my chest .

She turns as I pick her up placing her on my hip , as we go to get ready for Mc Donald's .

I had everything I could possibly need . I had August and Aubrey . And that's all I needed it ...

HEY GUYS . I HAVE AN NEW BOOK CALLED " IF CRYING WAS EASY " CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD UPDATE IT ..

AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN BUSY .. BUT IF YOU GO LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY NEW BOOK ILL GIVE YOU GUYS 8 NEW LONG CHAPTERS ! SO CHECK IT OUT ON MY PAGE .