Chapter 3

"Are you avoiding me, Akira​?"

I stared into the mirror, practicing that single line for the umpteenth time

Why am I so nervous?

"Why are you avoiding me?"

What if he hates me?

Fuck it.

I walked into the clubroom and he was already there, alone. I had to make it quick.

"Akira... Can I ask you something?" I was sweating

"Yeah?"

"Are you..." My hesitation stopped me but I went on "Are you avoiding me?"

There it's out

"No" he answered fast, too fast, in fact. He wasn't looking at me too. That angered me.

"Look at me and tell me you at not" I growled lowly. He turned to look at me but no eye contact was made.

"No"

That does it

I picked him up and slammed him against the wall. I held his chin until we made eye contact. I bowed onto his neck.

"Tell  me you love me... Please" I silently begged into the crook of his neck.

"Mmmh" he groaned "Stop, Yuuko. Get off me" he desperately tried to push me off. I looked up

"Are you avoiding me? Why are you avoiding me?" I desperately asked

"I- I'm not!" He cried. Tears flower freely from his silvery eyes. There was a silence between eyes as I stared into his.

"So beautiful.." I whispered

"What?" He asked , still hiccuping from his breakdown.

"Your eyes" I replied and something magical happened. I was compelled, hypnotized. His lips were so soft and supple and it tasted like him.

I finally let him go. He looked at me, shocked and scarlet to the ears.

"Well aren't you gonna hate me a d leave, never speaking to me again until the day I die?" I asked, now angry at myself for my actions.

"Have you always wanted to do that?" He asked. I didn't even get to answer. He'd left, running faster than the Flash.