Trouble

We walked out of the cinema. Yuuko and I had just finished watching Wonder Woman. Our next stop was the bookstore to see if his favorite book's sequel was out yet. I let him go alone; it will take a while for him to come out due to his book obsession. That's one thing about Yuuko: despite his mean, bad-boy-like demeanor, at the end of the day, he's still a geek. My geek.

Meanwhile, I walked around the first floor(the same floor as the bookstore), checking out stores. Windows shopping. I stayed quite long at the CD store, looking around. Then, I walked back to the bookstore and waited outside on a bench. I should suddenly felt a gush of fear. I thought I saw a man creeping on me. I looked around and decided to shake it off as paranoia.

After sometime, Yuuko came out, disappointment painted on his face. I guessed the book wasn't out yet. I comforted him and told him I was thirsty. We headed to a cafe. The lemonade seemed to take effect as we talked about the movie.

"Akira-san?" A voice not belonging to Yuuko called. I turned to see the source of the voice and the sky crashed down. The earth split. Ear-splitting screams were heard as they burn in the lava spewed by the volcanoes growing out from the ground. Tsunami after tsunami crashed in the tides rised and dropped to the pounding beat of my heart.

"Eiji-san" I croaked my final breath