Love?

As Seonhwa reached the center of the park, she saw her family, her friends (yes she has friends, I never mentioned ._.), her cats and Daniel's, and people from the dance school.

"What's this?" She said. Someone covered her eyes. She could tell by the smell who it was. "Daniel, what's this?" She asked.

"I wanna tell you something." Daniel said and went in front of her.

"I know it has been just almost a month and a half (yes it has been. Hahaha), but you already know I liked you. Don't deny, you like me too." Daniel said, earning a hit on the shoulder by Seonhwa. "Anyways, this is the most cliche thing ever, but I'm going to be straight to the point. My liking towards you became love already." Daniel continued, with Seonhwa's eyes widening at every word.

"You look too shocked right now but... Will you be my girlfriend?" Daniel asked. "Yes, Dani." Seonhwa replied.

Daniel hugged her tight, smiling with eyes almost disappearing. The audience cheered, which they almost forgot were there, and they hugged and congratulated the new couple.

"My baby is all grown up." Seonhwa's mom said, wiping fake tears off her face. "Mom, of course I'm grown up now. What do you take me for? A byeongari?" Seonhwa replied, glancing at her brother. "Ya!" Seonho said, pouting. "Take care of my noona or else you'll have a piece of this." Seonho told Daniel, pointing at his knuckles. "Yes yes." Daniel replied.

The cats came to their owners after all the hugs and greets.

"Rooney, Peter, meet your mom."

"Why'd you name them that though? They're girls!"

"I thought they were boys, okay."