CHAPTER 12:: FRIENDSGIVING

{{Rashad in MM}}

Helping Frankie out of the car Rashad led them up onto the porch, where he knocked and rang the bell

Helping Frankie out of the car Rashad led them up onto the porch, where he knocked and rang the bell. Waiting to be let in they locked eyes causing him to smirk. "Gimme kiss." She did, happily falling into him while smiling ear to ear.

Snatching the door open with a blue plastic solo cup in hand Aaron shouted, "Aye Rashad out here kissing strangers!"

"Nigga." He chuckled stepping back. "Ain't no strangers out here, dis my girl."

"Ya girl? Oh yeah?" Cheesing stupidly he looked Frankie up and down. "That's wsup. Just tell me how you managed to pull her?"

"Fuck you."

"Aaron? Whatchu-" Laughing herself out into the hallway Ashe ran into Aaron, stopping in front of the couple. "Say?" Her eyes darted between the two. "Wsup Rashad?" She moved Aaron out of the way opening the door wider for them to enter.

"Thank you sis." He stepped inside hugging her. "Been tryna get past ya lil door man here. Wsup?"

"What is up?"

Frankie caught the questioning gaze Ashe gave him before he turned her around. "This my girlfriend Frankie. Frankie this is Ashe, our host and everybody's big-little sista."

As Rashad helped her out of her coat she smiled pleasantly. "Nice meeting you."

Before Ashe could speak back more shouting and yelling erupting from the other room completely interrupting their greeting. "No yo! Fuck dat! Dis nigga stay cheating!"

"Sorry." She smiled rolling her eyes. "We're still tryna figure out which games we're playing." Turning she waved them along heading back into the living room.

"Why y'all gotta be so loud, y'all know my neighbors be quick ta call the police

"Why y'all gotta be so loud, y'all know my neighbors be quick ta call the police." Glancing around Frankie realized she was surrounded by majority of the people posted up and down Rashad's Instagram.