Learning

Aphmaus POV: It was morning, Aaron and I didn't get home until late. We were sitting on the beach enjoying each other's company. We both slept in the master bedroom. I took the bed and Aaron took the floor. He didn't have to, but in a way it was comforting. Not seeing him for a year made seeing him last night feel like I was meeting him for the first time. It only felt normal not to rush things to be how they used to be.
Aaron had promised to be more open with me about everything after what happened with Ein. He has a hard time opening up to people, especially now that he's a werewolf. He is acting different and more embarrassed about being one. I keep reminding him that he doesn't have to be nervous around me.
He's so embarrassed about his ears and tail, but I think they look really cute and fluffy. I've never felt a werewolves ears of tail before.
Aaron's POV: Its morning, I slept on the floor after last night. It seems weird to other people. I guess it's only natural that people assume that we would sleep in the same bed after missing each other for an entire year.
Even though I've missed her more than anything, seeing her after awhile felt like I was meeting her for the first time.
I was so nervous about seeing her. Our lives are forever changed because of me. I get so shy around her, why am I? I've known her for years.
My ultima form is a little embarrassing. I sometimes do things, not human, without realizing it.
Aphmaus POV: it seems like Aaron has been really shy lately, that's not like him. I guess I can understand that he's still getting used to his appearance as an ultima. Doesn't he know that I will always love him no matter what he looks like?
Whenever Aaron is feeling embarrassed his ears go down and he does a really cute whimper. Now, I'll admit I think Aaron is really cute as a werewolf, but I'm not like my mom and have a thing for them. She's been obsessed with werewolfs ever since high school.
Aaron and I heard bickering coming from the hallway, so Aaron went to check it out.
Aaron's POV: There was what sounded like my parents fighting in the hallway. Not wanting Aph to get involved with them, I stepped out to see what was going on. My mom was being loud and holding flowers, she was yelling at my dad. "Why can't I..." I looked at the flowers and back at my mom, trying to piece together why they were bickering. "Mom... are those for me to give to Aph? I already have something for her, and doing stuff like this is something I need to do on my own." My mom smirked at my dad, "that's exactly what I was telling your father!" My dad pouted. Then he whispered through his teeth, "you owe me breakfast!" My mom giggled, then they went downstairs.
Aphmaus POV: Aaron came back in he looked confused, but he was hiding something behind his back. He was careful not to show me. "Whatcha got there?" He started to blush, "just something for someone special..."