Answers

Aphmau's POV: "Aphmau! I know I said we had time to shop, but we can't exactly leave tomorrow!" hearing that I rushed to put on my last piece of clothing. We had been shopping for hours. I would hate to make Aaron wait another day!

Melissa's POV: Aphmau was taking longer than expected, she must really miss Aaron. I can see why she does, but their connection is stronger than most. I just hope we can get this shopping trip in before nightfall. Aph started to open the door to her fitting room. "Aphma...Wow, you look amazing!" She had a long red dress on, that went down to her ankles. The dress was split at the top showing her stomach like a crop top. She had Aaron's bandana on as a headband, that matched her dress perfectly. Her hair was in curls from the salon we went to before the mall. Aph looked so beautiful she had a glow to her, I can't wait till Aaron see's her. "So, what do you think Melissa?" "All I can say is that if Aaron could see you now, he would be red in the face!" her face heated up to the color of her dress. "Melissa! Can we just get to the plane now?"

Aaron's POV: Tonight is the night I get to see her again, and I can't believe I doubted myself. Just because I have the ears and tail doesn't mean I've changed as a person. I'm done questioning her opinion. If Aphmau is still the same girl I've known since high school she'll love me for who I am. I can't say that she won't be affected by the scars. I know she will that's just who she is. Aph is a strong, caring, sensitive, and forgiving person. I just hope not much has changed over the past year. No matter what she'll still be my stupid potato. I could feel my face heat up again, even hotter than before. The thought of seeing her again gives me a feeling that I haven't felt in a year. I miss her so much, in a way this time apart has strengthened our relationship as a couple.

Derek (Aaron's dad)POV: Aaron has never been so anxious, his face gets more and more red with every passing hour. When we mention her name he freezes up. Something's different with her. He doesn't act that way with anyone. He opens up with her, and we never could get him to talk about anything. As a child I kept him isolated, and away from any sort of relationships due to his ultima form. She kept his emotions at bay while helping him deal with them at the same time.

     He's kept his werewolf form a secret for so long, I'm surprised she didn't turn away when she heard about it. She's really special and truly loves Aaron.

     Aphmau's POV: "I'm so nervous, I can't believe I'm actually on a private jet on my way to Starlight! Melissa, do you think Aaron will still love me?" Melissa held out her hand gesturing for me to come by the plane window. She gave me a reassuring smile, "Aph, look down at the island. Down there is someone who waited an entire year for you, and no one else. Through Aaron's recovery it was hard for everyone, and we gave him plenty of chances to wait longer and finish his recovery at Falcon Claw. Aaron couldn't wait any longer, so he decided to move the rest of his journey down the road of recovery to Starlight and put the rest of his life on hold to spend 1 week with you in a place that makes you happy. If that isn't love then I don't know what it is."

     I started to tear up, all of my questions have just been answered. Now, I want to see him even more. "Thanks for that Melissa, I needed that!" she wiped away my tears and gave me a big hug. "Now Aphmau, we don't want Aaron to see you crying. Cheer up!" I blushed, I have never been happier.