one

t h e    m i n d     o f     a    g i r l

                                                                  ~

so there was a certain player at a certain school. i'm pretty sure he's fucked every girl at his school and possibly the whole damn district. doesn't matter if it was just a blowjob, oral, anal, whatever the hell he does, or just plain old fashioned fucking-he's done it.

it took him a while to build this rep. but all he needed was to fuck and duck about five girls and soon enough, word would get around. nobody knows how he has time for this or where he does it ( except the girls he's fucked, of course ). legend has it that there's only one girl who walks the halls, that has been left untouched by mr. player. korrine masterson is believed to be her name. she's done this at her own will and no matter how many countless times he has tried to hook up with her-her response is the same each time.

no.

she walks the halls with her head held high, knowing she's the only girl not to be roped into his sick game. i guess that when you're as revolutionary as she is, people start to get jealous. there're rumors that she's deadly & murderous. it's sad. very, helplessely, emotionally sad.

because he kept asking.

                         and asking.

                                  and asking.

                                               and asking.

it seemed as if his obsession was incurable. unhealthy. and i watched. i watched as he went insane and did nothing. i could've helped him, but i didn't. i watched as he slowly went crazy and watching him go crazy made me go crazy. i secretly did love him. but it'd be better to admire from afar than to admire hopelessly and get my heart broken.

as the years flew by, it was the end of senior year and he had deteriorated. he still had his beautiful golden hair and warm smile, but he was different. he was broken. and i assume it was because the reputation he had worked so hard to build, faded. he was no longer a household name, but a mere myth. yes, he'll remain a legend. but it'll never be the same.

i knew that as soon as he steps foot into his university-he'll wreak havoc. fucking girls left and right and leaving them with so much self-doubt. i couldn't let that happen. i couldn't.