Kagami x Reader: Too Tight

Warning: This fanfiction contains sexual content and mature language. If you are not interested to read, I advice you not to read. I hope you enjoy my first fanfiction!

I opened my eyes to see Kagami's sleeping face right beside me. I smiled and pulled back his red bedhead hair.

"He looked so cute while sleeping..."

I pinched his cheeks and he sleepily groaned.

"Mmmmm... (Y/N)... stop pinching me..."

I giggled and released his cheek. I kissed his stretched cheek softly and pulled away. I quickly lay down to sleep again and, but a pair of arms wrapped its way around my waist and pulled me to the owner of the arms. Kagami passionately kissed my lips and pulled away.

"Good morning, cutie."

"Good morning, Bakagami."

Kagami kissed my lips once more and pulled away. He swiftly went on top of me and pinned down my wrists onto the bed. He moved his head down and went straight to my neck. I can feel the softness of his lips touching my neck. Then, I felt some sucking on my neckline.

"Ahhh~ Kagami..."

I can feel him smirking and he released a hand from my wrists, but I still can't move to due the great amount strength he has in his body. His hand went under my shirt and poked at my breast. He wraps his hand around my right breast and starts squishing it hard. I moaned softly and blushed as I looked at his grinning face.

"(Y/N), you looked like a cat in heat. So perverted~..."

"Stop with the dirty talks, Kagami."

"But I know you like me dirty talking you."

Kagami's dirty talks do always make me horny. His knee separates my legs and starts rubbing his knee against my womanhood. I rubbed myself against his thigh and he smirked really hard. He released his hand off my breast and strips my shorts and panties off and threw it to the floor. He smiled when the juice was sticking that made a thin string. He released his left hand from my wrist and raises my legs up, putting both legs on his shoulder. He sticked out his tongue and it landed right on my pussy. I blushed and tried to push his hands off from my thighs.

"Kagami! Don't lick my pussy like that!"

Kagami licks my pussy like ice cream and my pussy continuously squirts small amounts of pussy juices. Suddenly, I felt a small shock running through the course of my veins. I felt Kagami sticking his tongue inside my pussy. His tongue stretches my pussy wide and I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent from moaning. He starts sucking on my pussy which made my body trembled with excitement. His sucking was so strong that he made me cum on his face and moaned loud. Kagami pulled away and licked his lips with delight. He gently put my legs down and wiped my cum from his face and smirked as he licked his fingers. I panted for air.

"Already tired? We're still getting started."

He stripped his shirt and pants and threw it to the floor along with my clothes, leaving him in boxers. I stared at his well-defined chest and I heard Kagami giggling.

"You like what you see?"

I blushed and turned my head away. He smirked and he rubbed his hard member against my pussy. He leaned down and stripped my shirt and bra off. He licked my nipples and bite it hard. I slightly arched my back.

"Kagami... don't bite it too hard."

Kagami licked his lips and sucked my nipples. His hand moves down and he plays with my pussy. My pussy was wet and Kagami continues playing with my pussy. He teases my clit and I moaned. He inserted one finger inside of my pussy and wrapped my arms around Kagami's neck. He intensely looked at me and blushed. He starts pumping his finger inside of my pussy. My moans echoed throughout the room. Kagami's smell made me even more horny and I moved my hips together with his pumping. I can feel Kagami's breath on my face. He opened his mouth and head towards my neck. He sucked on my neck and bite it. My neck starts bleeding and I shivered with pleasure. His finger hit my sweet spot. I can feel the pressure building up inside my pussy.

"Kagami!"

I came on his finger and he pulled it out and licked his finger.

"It's delicious, but I'm really getting hornier every second."

He pulled down his boxers, revealing his 8 inches long dick standing up. He positioned himself at my entrance and he grabbed my waist and thrusted inside of my pussy. I moaned loudly and he continues thrusting at my sweet spot in an inhuman speed. He is too strong and I almost feel like my sweet spot is going to get crushed. When I tried to call his name out, he cuts me off with his thrusts. In the heat of the moment, he slapped the side of my ass and I tightened my pussy.

"Fuck! Your pussy is too tight, (Y/N)!"

"Kagami! You're going too fast!"

Kagami scrunched up his face as he continuously thrust inside of me. I grabbed his neck and pulled in closer to me. The atmosphere around us became warmer and warmer each second. I can feel Kagami's breath becoming hotter and stronger. He made me turn around and position me in all fours without removing his dick. He continue pounding into me. Kagami's pounding was too strong that it made my eyes teared up. I clenched the sheets inside my fists. I started sweating like crazy. Suddenly, I started feeling pressure building up inside my pussy.

"Kagami! I'm cumming!"

"Me too! I'm almost cumming!"

With a one giant thrust, we came together. I can feel Kagami's semen filling me up. I moaned loud in pleasure and I slumped once I finish ejaculating. I panted hard to get air in back in my lungs. Kagami slumped on top of me. We both panted and once we finished, Kagami kneel and remove his dick and quickly opened the bedside drawers.

"We're not finished yet, (Y/N)..."

Kagami smirked and looked at me with his creepy eyes. He pulled out a 2 big dildo vibrators, ball mouth gag, and a long rope. I smiled nervously and backed away slowly, but I was too slow. Kagami grabbed me by the arm and pulled me closer to him.

"What is that?"

"I've been wanting to try this on you for a long time. Is it fine if I test this on you?"

Kagami will always make this cute face whenever he wants something from me. I couldn't really say no to him. So, I just willingly accepted his request and he became happy. He quickly pushed me down the bed and tied the ropes around my body. I couldn't move a single part of my body. Kagami looked at me from head to toe and smiled with delight. He put the mouth gag over my mouth and I tried to struggle. Then, I felt something hard against my leg. I slightly moved my legs and see Kagami's dick standing up proud and tall.

"Ahhh... (Y/N)... You made me hard this fast..."

He pulled out the dildo vibrator and he put some lube on the vibrator. Then, he put lube on his finger and shoved it inside my asshole. I opened my eyes in shock and I tried to shake off the finger. It was too late. Kagami flipped me in all fours and his hand is on my head. Kagami teases the inside of my asshole with his finger and stretches it wide. He pulled it out and shoved the vibrator inside of my ass. I internally screamed and immediately start to tear up. He moves the vibrator in and out of me. He turned on the vibrator and I start shaking my ass which made him smirk. He removed the rope that tied my legs and thighs. He spread my legs wide and put his legs between mine. I felt something familiar lightly rubbed against my pussy. He pushed my ass down and I felt the familiar thing that is entering my womanhood. I screamed inside of the mouth gag. Kagami starts moving his hips and I felt the vibrator and his dick hitting my sweet spots. My body was being filled with great pleasure and I felt like I'll ejaculate in matter of seconds. I closed my eyes and the tears started running down my cheeks. I can feel Kagami gazing at my body. My breasts started shaking a lot. He forcefully pushed the vibrator inside my ass and with that, I came while Kagami is still inside of me. Few seconds later, Kagami came inside of me, filling my pussy once more with his semen. He pulled out, making the semen running through my legs. I slumped once more on the bed and quickly slept due to the fatigue. The last thing I remember was that I felt a pair of soft lips touching my forehead and the words whispering in my ear.

"Sleep well, princess..."