Aomine x Reader

Warning: This fanfiction contains sexual content and mature language. If you don't like these kinds of stuff, I advised you not to read this. Enjoy!

*Sorry it took me long to update. I hope you'll enjoy this one!

I entered the door to my apartment and put all the groceries away. I started preparing breakfast for me and Aomine. I cooked bacon and eggs and pancakes. I put the food on the plate and place the plate on the table. I walked to the bedroom and entered. I can see Aomine's back facing me. I smirked and walked towards the bed. I put my knee on the bed and lightly caressed his back. I lowered myself to his ear and slightly shake him. I whispered into his ear.

"Daiki~ good morning... It's time for breakfast..."

Aomine groaned and slowly opened his eyes. I smiled as his dark blue eyes met mine for a second and went back to sleep again. I pouted and shake him again.

"Daiki... wake up. Breakfast is going to be cold if you don't wake up..."

He didn't open his eyes nor moved a muscle. He wouldn't wake up. I smirked to myself as I pulled off my last resort to wake him up. I opened my mouth and nibbled on his ear. I licked his ear then his neck. I placed some hickeyes on certain parts of the neck. I can hear him softly moaning as I nibbled on his neck. I giggled to myself.

"Wow (Your name)... Giving hickeyes early in the morning..."

"Well you wouldn't get up... So I had to use that..."

"Hehehe... be prepared cuz imma give you some too!"

Aomine quickly got up and went on top of me. He pinned my hands on top of my head. His eyes filled with lust and licked his lips.

"Daiki! We still have to eat breakfast! It's gonna get cold"

"Breakfast can wait... I need to eat you first."

Aomine quickly went straight for my neck and started leaving trails of dark hickeyes all over my neck and collarbone. I softly moaned and Aomine continued giving me hickeyes. My underwear started to get wet and I can feel Aomine's rubbing against my womanhood. My pants and moans became faster. Aomine pulled away, released my hands, and kneel in front of me. He puts his thumb over my clitoris and started rubbing it. He tugged on my clit, making my pussy even more wet.

"Ahhh~ Daiki... stop..."

I tried to push him away, but he grabbed my wrists and tightly hold on to it.

"You're being a bad girl, (Your name)... I guess I'll have to tie your wrists."

Aomine pulled a drawer and grabbed something from the drawer. It was the rope he use to tie my body last night. Aomine started becoming sadistic recently. He said he wanted to try doing an S&M for a change. I agreed, but little did I know that he is starting to become addicted to this. Aomine tied my wrists tightly that there was no space for me to wriggle my wrists through the ropes.

"There... Now I can continue on what I was doing..."

Aomine's fingers circled around my pussy. Then, he poked at my pussy hole. I closed my eyes and blushed. Suddenly, I can feel a breath in front of my womanhood. I felt something wet and soft touching my womanhood. I opened my eyes and see Aomine licking my pussy. His tongue suddenly slips in my pussy and I gasped. The feeling of Aomine's tongue licking my insides made me shiver. Unconsciously, my legs started opening wide.

"Oh hoh hoh... (Your name)... your legs are opening wide..."

I blushes and Aomine pulled away. He zipped down his pants and threw it aside. Aomine ripped the shirt that I borrowed from him. My breasts jiggled a bit and I felt the cold air surrounding my body. The air made my nipples perked up. Aomine smirked and licked my nipples, making it wet. My mouth released some moans and gasps. Aomine started sucking on my nipples and slowly caressed my body. His fingers caressed my sides and went lower and lower until he touched my thighs. I can suddenly feel the tips of his fingers poking at my womanhood. His hand slips inside of my underwear and inserted his finger. I started breathing heavily and tried to suppress my moans, but it was useless. The moans keep on slipping out of my mouth. I can feel my womanhood walls getting bigger. Aomine inserted two more finger and start pumping his fingers inside of me.