Chapter 2

A click was heard and lights flashed opened blinding Zayn.

A girl came from behind the man with the blade at my neck. "You should answer the man questions he's not afraid to cut your head clear off" 

But Zayn was no longer paying attention to the sword at his neck he was focusing on the girl. She had dark brown eyes with full lips. Her hair was curled but tangled with goggle's holding them down. She had a caramel skin tone. 

"Phoneix I think this boy has a crush on you" A high pitch male voice jokes putting what seem to be guns in a holder on his waist.

"Y-Your names Phoenix?" I ask amazed.

"Yeah my name Phoenix now answer Liam's question" Phoenix demands shaking a rod making two blades pop out.

"My name Zayn Malik and I just kind of fell here" Zayn rushes out.

The boy who had the sword at my neck Liam chuckled. "What do you mean fell here?"

"Liam I don't think he's playing look up there's a hole the size of that guy" The high pitched male said.

Liam and Phoenix looks up and their eyes widen then looked back at Zayn.

"How the fuck did you do that? This whole tunnel is made out of the strongest metal ever created" Phoenix asks amazed.

Zayn struggles to shrug as Liam's booted foot is still on his chest.

"Where did you come from?" Liam asks removing the blade from Zayn's throat putting it in a scabbard.

"A pod" Zayn answers rubbing at his neck.

"A pod? Are you kidding me right now? Liam just kill him" Phoenix says annoyed that Zayn was still alive.

Liam was about to pull out his sword when the male with the high pitched voice pushed his hand away. "Lets hear him out"

"Louis come on this dude is obviously pranking us" Liam said.

Louis rolls his eyes then turns his attention to Zayn. "Get up and show us where you came from"

Zayn nods and looks at the hole. How was he going to get back up there? He thought for a second then jumped. He landed a few feet away from the hole. He walked back and stuck his hand into it.

"Grab my hand" Zayn demands sternly.

He felt a tug on his hand and he quickly pulled the person up. It was Liam then he put his hand back in. "Louis, Phoenix hang on my arm I'll pull you both up".

Zayn felt a tug so he pulled up again and  Louis and Phoenix stared at him.

"How did you?" Louis starts shocked

Zayn shrugs and starts to run the same direction he came from before he fell.

"Wait up" Liam yells.

"You're running too fast wait up" Phoenix yells out of breath.

Zayn stops at the door. It had large claw marks. Zayn pushed the door away and looked around and saw that all the pods were now destroyed.

A out breath Liam, Phoenix, and Louis came up behind.

"W-Why a-are y-y-ou so fa-fast" Louis says out of breath.

Zayn was about to answer when he heard the computerized voice spoke again.

Welcome back Zayn

And hello Louis Tomlinson and Liam & Phoenix Payne

Zayn turned and looked between Liam and Phoenix who now had their weapons in hand. Their related?

Louis steps up looking around. "How do you know our names?"

There's a lot of things I know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.'