Chapter 1

Protocol 9 activited

Releasing experiments.

A slight hum went through out the room.

Zayn took a sharp breath as woke up with a jolt. Then he heard a computerized voice. 

Experiment 177 is now active

Protocol 9 complete 

Welcome Zayn Malik

Zayn tried to move around but he felt constricted. He couldn't move his arms or legs.

I must be in a box Zayn thought feeling around in the dark feeling walls. He forcefully shoved the top and the top flies off unexpectedly causing Zayn to fall fast first in the cement.

"Ow" Zayn mutters rubbing at his now sore face.

He carefully looked around and saw pods like the one he came from some opened and some closed. He looked down to see that he was just in a simple jumpsuit.

Zayn stood around for a second when he saw light coming from a door crack. He nudged the door a bit but it didn't move. He kicks it open the door opens but now has a dent wear Zayn kicked.

"Weird" Zayn says. He never knew he was that strong. As he looked up he shocked to see the scene around him. 

Every building was glowing. There was flying ships and cars speeding through the sky. Holograms were popped up left and advertising some products or just talking. But what made him choke his spit was that Big Ben wasn't on land anymore. It was floating in mid air with nothing supporting it.

He quickly runs out searching for something to confirm where he was because this did not seem like London. At least the London he thinks he remembers.

Zayn was running through what seems to be dump when his feet lands on something unstable and fall right through the trash to what seems to be a abandoned room.

"What's with me falling" Zayn grunts rubbing his back. He slowly tried to get up but failed once he felt a boot on his chest forcing him back down. The sharp feel of a blade was on his neck making him squirm.

"What the hell do you want and why are you here" A husky voice demanded causing to freeze from complete fear.

"Shit" Zayn says silently to himself. "I'm dead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't wait to upload this chapter so I decided to upload it early..

Future London looks like the picture on your right :)

'Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.'