Tell Her (Harry Styles)

Wishes are forever and sometimes we cant take them back.

Im Ella Rodriguez im your typical girl theirs nothing special about me. Im going to start my Uni classes in a few months from now im going to study for physcology i like to deal with alot of that ive always been the person to help others like in kindergarten when a friend would fall i would be there to help them up, when a friend would go through a break up i would be right beside them i never really had somebody their for me when i needed help other than my mom but that's all. Uhm what can i say i have brown hair, blue eyes, im not pale but im not tan either, im bilingual i speak both spanish and english. YAY. im learning french not to hard. Im average height 5'5 but lets continue with the story..

"Hello, Hello M'am excuse me uh- yeah were about to close" the barista said waving his hand in front of my face. I was currently at the coffee shop I guess I dazed out and was really deep into thought.

"Oh- I- uh sorry Uhm thanks" I glanced at him, looking at him from the corner of my eye..The guy looked about to be my age, he seemed a bit nervous dont ask why but people seem to get nervous around me, maybe that's why i dont have stupid friends, maybe i intimidate people, I shrugged it off decideing not to worry about it, I gathered all my stuff and made my way towards the door, And walked the same old path i walked everyday at this time of day.

****

"What are you talking about its all your fault she acts like this all the time your always drinking and screaming at us that maybe she just cant stand it anymore and you know what i cant stand it either i will do anything to keep her and myself safe i want a divorce, i dont want to live with you anymore im tierd of all of this, im tierd of your pathetic little ass im signing the divorce papers and im getting out of this house as soon as possible" i can feel the tears starting to swell in my eyes its been like this for so long hearing them argue tearing my heart piece by piece, im glad my Mom finally realized that he isnt worth her time as'well as mine.

"Ella pack your bags were staying at a hotel tonight pack your clothes and anything else you think is neccesary" my mom said you can tell she was hurt and the only thing i wanted to do right now was hug her and tell her she did the right thing.

****

We had finally arrived at the hotel, Viners Street Hotel.

For some reason my mom chose a fancy hotel probably, because she knows that my father will try to find us and it would never occure to him that we would be somewere like this, he would never guess we would stay at a fancy hotel. But i felt a little out of  place and I felt like somebody was watching me like you know that burning feeling you get when you know somebody is watching you that's exactly how i felt.

"Yes, room number 322, Level C" the receptionist gave us the keys to the room and we made our way towards the flat.

"Whoa, Look mom a chandelear" okay maybe im to excited, but eyyy you cant blame me my father abused of my mother and i for four years and we finally got away from him, but the flat is simply amazing and just beautiful there was a couch facing the TV and a huge glass view behind the TV a loveley kitchen and 3 bedrooms.

"Ella your room is the one down the hallway up those five steps" yeah buddy i fist pumped and my mom laughed at my childish act.

I went down the hallway and up the five steps like my mom told me to and gasped at the sight there was a queen sized bed with purple cover duvets, a white carpet, and a flat screen TV in the corner and a shelf beside it, there was a work desk by the closet im guessing. its nice. what the heck am i saying its absoultly Gahhh.

"MOOOOOOM I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE THAT ROOM" i kissed my mom on the cheek and huged her even more tightly if it was even possible.

Ever since i was little i had this connection with my mom like i know every kid does i mean she did push you out of her you know what and im sure that hurt. A lot. But still its different like i understand her i just- i dont know what i would do without her i cant imagine my life without my mom my heart would tear to pieces if i ever lost her i would probably kill myself after i found out she left me but i know she wont ever leave me because she promised she wouldn't.

A knock came from the door "Ella can you get that im busy" my mom said trying to open a jar of tomatoe sauce.

I opened the door to reveal a guy probably my age, blonde hair, blue eyes and a smirk played along his lips.

"Uh Hi" i said a little unsure as to why he showed up to our flat

"I uhm hi im Niall- Niall Horan" he said i nodded

"Im Ella nice to meet you" i said holding out my hand for him to shake. I can tell he was nervous but why? am i intimidating or something.

"I live next door well not live but- you know what i mean" he said. I can tell from his accent that he is Irish I have always wanted to meet an Irish person and now i have met one. I smiled at the thought.

"Hey Ella who's at the do- Niall is that you Niall oh no please no dont tell me its time" my mom asked him i dont know if i should be scared or not because it sounds like my mom is scared and that is something that rarely happens.

"She's not ready Niall is there something i can do" my mother said tears starting to form in her eyes

"Im sorry Nina but im afraid not it's time" he said.

Hello people well this is my first book ever so sorry for any mistakes im hoping to get better through out the book i did write some books before but they didn't turn out as well as i expected but thank you so much for reading please vote or comment i would love to hear ideas from you guys or just tell me if you enjoyed the book or something i will try to update every saturday or sunday thanks again. (:

-Lizeth