Chapter 2

I slowly open my eyes. His arm is still rapped around me and I snuggled closer to him. He turns his head and looks at me. For a moment the world seemed to have stood still. His hair is the softest and brightest shade of blonde. His face is soft and his cheeks are a bit blushed. His eyes are the most amazing shade of blue. My lips were inches away from his, and his breathing was soft. I was about to say something but then he kissed me.

I've kissed boys before but this kiss felt different. His lips were soft, and it was with such ease that I could kiss him back. His lips fell in place with mine, like pieces of a puzzle. I just kept kissing him, breathing didn't seem as important as my need to kiss him. He pulled me onto his lap, as we continued to kiss.

His hands were quickly all over me. I didn't let him too close to any certain parts of me. My body was pressed up tight against him, and my hands were rapped around his neck. His hands were rapped around my face.

I pull away from his kisses, sand whisper centimetres away from his face "This is crazy"

"I know" he whispers back "but I really like you."

I smile and blush a bit, then I kiss him and we don't stop for a while. The kissing got really heated, and I was debating staying longer then him or something.

I hadn't realized how long we'd been kissing for when I pulled away and smiled a bit.

I start to think about this, and nothing good ever happens when I think. This guy who I don't even know likes me. It hit me hard. Boys never like me.

I flash back to my first kiss. I was in second grade and it was summer.. I was at the park with my sister and I met this boy around my age. We started playing together and we became friends. Eventually he asked me to be his "girlfriend" and I said yes. We played all day and held hands. Then close to when I had to leave we were playing in this miniature house and he kissed me. He told me he loved me and for the rest of his life he would.

I never saw him again. Guys just don't like me. They normally like my friend Emma but never me. Emma is so much prettier then I am and I've always kinda been jealous of her. I can't believe this guy likes me!

He smiled back "What did you do that for?"

"My stop is soon" I looked down to the ground and my eyes filled with sadness.

I saw a hint of sadness appear in his eyes "Will I ever see you again?" He wasn't smiling anymore and his voice had a hint off sorrow in it. I looked back up into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. And I figured out his accent. It's Australian.

I've never really heard that kind of accent before. It was different somehow. I think back to all those times me and my friends would try to imitate the Aussie accent, or try to picture Aussie guys. Sometimes we would even google pictures of Aussie guys on the internet. But I've never actually met one.

Now I'm actually processing some information. I'm on this train with some guy I've never met. And I'm getting lost in his eyes and the colour of his lips. I'm wearing his sweater with nothing but my bra underneath. He's been so kind, gentle and caring. Am I falling for some guy I just met. I mean we just had a very heated make out session with this guy and I don't want to go home. Luke that name seems to be so easily said. It just flows. He seems so perfect, this seems too good to be true.

I kiss him once more, then I grab my purse. "I don't know, but I have something of yours," I gesture to the sweater, then I start to dig through my purse and say "so you should have something of mine." I pull out my favourite book, and a pen. It's my favourite book, letters to Juliet. I quickly write my name and number in it. I smile at him.

"Bye, Luke" I said and walked off the train.

"Bye, June" he said.