Chapter 1

The way his eyes sparkled as he looked out the window. His eyes glazed with both mystery and innocence. His hair was wet from running through the rain to catch the train. The colour of his hair still reminded me of warm sunshine though. I didn't want to look weird because I was staring at him with extreme curiosity in my eyes.

I decided to look out my own window. I always loved the way the rain fell upon the trees as the train quickly passed by, disturbing nothing and leaving everything a peace. Then I realized I was shivering. I had to run in the rain to get to the train station and I hadn't realize how soaked my clothes had gotten. I always loved the way the rain fell upon my skin. I took off my sweater because it was just making me shiver more. So there I was on a train two hours away from any warm clothes and shivering. Then all of a sudden a felt someone tap my shoulder.

It was him the guy I was looking at earlier, his hair was still wet but his clothes were dry. I could detect a hint of curiosity in his eyes now. He looked nervous and so was I. I was still shivering I tried to stop myself but I couldn't I was just too cold.

"Hi, my names Luke. Are you ok?" He looked at me a bit worried. His voice was soft and soothing yet a bit deep and confident. I detected an accent in his voice but my mind quickly jumped to answer his question.

I tried to giggle a bit, "I just am a bit cold, I have no warm clothes and I have to spend another two hours on this train alone." I was still shivering and a bit nervous, I have no idea who this person is I thought to myself.

He seemed to respond a bit quicker then I did.

"Well if you wouldn't mind I could sit with you and keep you company, I have a sweater in my bag it might be a bit big on you but it's not wet."

I tried to respond quicker "I couldn't do that-"

He cut me off "Of course you could, you shivering really bad, and I wouldn't want you to get sick." He was already digging trough his bag before I could answer, I got lost in his eyes for a moment. Then he tossed the sweater at me. And gestured with his head towards the washroom.

"Go get changed I'll be here when you get back and maybe we could talk a bit." He smiled at me.

I managed to smile too "Thank you so much. And I would like to talk a bit train rides get boring by myself sometimes." I got up and took the sweater with me to the change room.

I take my shirt off but leave my bra on and pull the sweater over my head. My hairs a mess so I brush it out a bit with my fingers and try to squeeze as much water as I can out of my hair. I always hate when my hair is wet. It looks weird but I left it out and didn't put it back in a ponytail so that it would dry faster. I take one last look in the mirror and step outside of the washroom.

I see him there where I was sitting looking out the window with complete innocence in his eyes. I smile and walk towards him and sit beside him. He looks at me and smiles.

"I don't believe I caught your name miss." He smirks at me.

"Oh. It's June" I say kinda shyly.

His eyes sparkle "That's a beautiful name" he says.

I blush a bit and say "Thanks"

"You look a bit tired" he continues "if you want to rest you can put your head on my shoulder and I'll wake you up in like an hour"

I look at him, I was actually really tired. And his sweater was so comfy. But he's some guy I just met. And I don't know anything about him. However I'm do tired that every excuse I come up with doesn't seem good enough. I slowly find a place to rest my head on his shoulders. And snuggle into him. Eventually I feel his arm around me and I fall asleep.