CHPT- Unknown visitors

HEY sorry that it took a long time to update but pls read this and c if u like it, thx!

X

X

X

X

" I'm home!" I came just in time when my triplet cousins rushed downstairs to hug me. Awww! they're so cute, I can't get enough of them. " Hey, you guys," I hugged then back.

" Where's Auntie?" I asked , a little curious since they didin't just come home by themselves even though they are very smart and sneaky little kids. 

I still remember that day when I was looking for my sandals and I still havn't found it but its nowhere to be found. I searched everywhere in the house, I even asked them but they said no which I bet they are lying. I still wonder where they hid them because I love those sandals. It was the only shoes that my aunt bought me for my birthday that I actually really like. All the other shoes she bought were crap, she doesn't even know my size. She thinks we both have the same shoe size since we both are kid's size. She is unbelievable but I still love her.

I went to the kitchen to get a snack when I heard a loud sound that came from upstairs. It grew more louder when it reached downstairs then it came even more louder when it came closer to me. I got scared when I felt a hand slap on my shoulder then I immediately turned around to see the only person in this family that has loud footsteps. 

"How's school lil'pumpkin'? D'ya meet new friends? D'ya see cute guys? D'ya make-out with 'em?" It was my Aunt, the woman that asks unnecessary questions. Who makes-out with a guy on their first day? I'm not some beauty goddess that when she steps one foot on the school property, all the guys turns and stars at her. No NO! I'm not that person, I WISH, but no. 

I'm not that interested in boys now, all I can think of is school and my family that I have now and I definitely don't want to loose that. Guys are just nothing to me.

"Hey Auntie, my day was horrible, I didn't make that much friends but I found my childhood friend, I didn't see any cute boys. Although I saw one that irritated me but I guess he was cute and I definitely didn't make-out with him or any guys,"  I finished, inhaled a long breath then exhaled it. I went to the living room, plumped down on the couch and turned on the TV. 

" Okaay! so who's the guy, what's his name?" she asked winking at me. Should I call that being weird or motherly. No, weird is better since all she does is weird.

" I don't know and I don't care. It doesn't matter anyways, he got what he deserves," I smirked evilly then I remembered when he smirked.  

Just remembering that made my stomach flutter. Weird! I'm not sick or anything so why did that happen. Maybe it's just stress from the first day of school, maybe is that.  

My aunt cut off my thoughts when she shouted my name even though she's right in front of me. " Skylar pie! I want ya to be dressed after ya' get back from school tomorrow, we have 'em visitors comin' over. It's about some job so ya' better dress fine 'cause 'em visitors have a fine boy ya' age who can keep ya company!" She said excitedly while she went upstairs. I didn't bother to ask her that boy's name because I was less interested and I don't think she would even hear me with all the excitement she has in her body right now.  

 It's been 2 hours of watching TV so I decided to take a little nap since I was so exhausted.

 ***********************---------------------------------------------***********************************************