7th grade

Chapter 1

Ring ring rinng

"Shut the fuck up" I said turning over and slamming my alarm clock.

"Viola are you up" my dad said through the door

"Yes" I yelled back. I have no idea why he does that anyways he knows I always get up. I turned my head and looked at the clock and it read 6:20am. Crap it must of keep going off and I probably kept hitting snooze without thinking about it. I walked towards my closet until I stepped on some Lego's.

"Ahhh what the FUCK" I screamed out in pain

"Why the hell are there Lego's on my flo-" I started saying until I realized I was playing with my little sister last night and forgot to pick them up. I stood back up and basically limped into my closet. I grabbed my favorite skinny jeans and my black hoodie with a black tank top I wear under it.

After I was finished getting ready I ran down the stairs and looked at the clock it read 6:55 the time I have to leave. I ran into the garage grabbed my shoes slipped them on and ran back in the house. I grabbed my ID, my book bag, lunch and ran out the door.  As I closed the door I saw my friend Amanda waiting for me Amanda is in 8th grade. We met in the summer while playing softball.

" bitch hurry up I almost left your ass" she said while looking up.

" sorry I woke up late today"

We walked in silence since it was too early to even talk. As we got to the bus stop we waited for the bus for what seemed like forever. When I got on the bus I sat down with my best friend Ava I've know since kindergarten. The bus was quiet since everyone is basically half asleep and there is not many people on our bus.

Once we got to the school and got let out the bus Marisa, Ava and I made small talk until we got to are lockers. When I was doing my locker combination I heard some one calling my name.

"Viooolllaaa ayyeee"

I turned around to see Carrie and Jodie walking towards me. Carrie likes to yell out peoples names for some reason. Jodie went to her locker which was about four lockers from mine while Carries is right next to mine.

I walked to my 1st period class with Cynthia since we have class together.

"Viola did you see the show last night"

"Yea wasn't it crazy I never expected her to stab him" I said talking to her about our favorite show. We kept talking about the show until I saw hunter kissing his girlfriend.

"That's not a pretty sight" said Cynthia turning away in disgust.

" tell me about it" I replied while walking in the class. Hunter was a guy I liked for two years. Yes I said two years, I thought it was love but ha what do I know about love. Now that love is turning into hate and man do I wish I never liked him. It would be a lot easier because then I wouldn't care if I saw him with his girlfriends in the hall. Seeing that just ruined my day really early in the morning.

Authors note: hey guys I know you didn't want me to delete this book so I'm uploading it on this account.  There's going to be a lot of changes in the book and I hope you like it. If you have any suggestions for the other chapters in the book I read them all. Thanks

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME