chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Okay and the assignment will be due tomorrow class" said Mrs.Jones (aka Mrs.fatbitch). Yes I know that was mean but you have no idea how much I hate her. In the beginning of the year I fell in gym and broke my toe (yes I'm a dumb ass you see pain always comes to me for some reason.) And was out for 3 days. Once I got back from school there was a project due and I wasn't able to do it because I broke my toe and to be specific it was my big toe. Anyways she expected me to have that project done and ready to turn in to her. Oh hell no my mother was so pissed she sent these long ass paragraphs to the teacher and the principal ha it was funny

As I walked out of the class Cynthia caught up with me and we made our way to Ava's locker.

"Hey bitch ass" I said to Ava. We have been calling each other bitch ass ever since last year when she told me her little cousin (whose a little boy) had to go to the bathroom when they were out some where so they had to bring him into the girls bathroom and when he walk in he said why does it smell like bitch ass in here. We probably laughed about that for a month.

"Hey bitch ass how was Mrs.fatbitch" she replied back

"A bitch as always I barely listened to her anyways. How was Mr.Johnson's class"

"Easy we just watched a movie on world war I" she said opening up her locker. I love Mr.Johnson (not in that way) he's like my favorite teacher and everyone knows I'm his favorite student he tells me everything. He even tells me the meetings he has and the answers to the homework as well.

"He he stop hunter" Ava, Cynthia and I turned around to see hunter and Alondra messing around in the locker bank.

"Um excuse me you see we are standing here and I would love to keep the food I ate last night in my stomach. So if you don't mind go dry hump each other some where else". I said in a harsh tone.

"Damn she treated your ass" I turned around and see hunters best friends Cameron,Drew and Jake laughing their asses off.

"Shut the fuck up" hunter said while punching his friend while grabbing Alondra and pulling her out of the locker bank.

"Damn girl you got some guts" said Jake while drew put his arm around me

"I think we'll be good friends don't you think so Cameron" said drew while Cameron and Jake were nodding their heads.

"I think I'll pass" I replied while pulling Ava and Cynthia out of there and headed towards my 2nd period class.

I got to my 2nd period class and sat in my seat. I hope I never have to see them again good thing I'm in Mr.Johnson's class. Mr.Johnson began talking about what we were going to watch until the door opened and some kids walked in.

"Boys I would like to know why you are late"

"Lost track of time" they said

I turned around to see who they were and wish I never did. Cameron,Drew and jake were standing there they started making there way to their seats until they looked at me and Drew winked at me. How could I be so stupid and forget they were in my class. That just made this class so awkward.

Authors note: hey guys hope you liked this chapter. So many of you are saying you like the book so I keep uploading. If you have any ideas for the other chapters I would love to know them!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME