~Chapter 1~

If you're looking for a sappy love story then i should warn you, this is not like those stories. This is real, a real story with real feelings. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Dianna, Dianna Agron. I'm 19 years old and live in New York. The only family i have left is my aunt, she practically raised me. When i was 16, my parents, my sister and i got into a car crash. I was the only who got out. For a really long time, i couldn't accept the fact that they were gone but learning to live with the thought that they look over me is a good way to go further. Most stuff of my parents are away, except for one thing. My moms heart necklace. I guess it brings me luck because every time i go on stage or audition for a movie, most of the time i get the part. 

Taking one last breath and walking through the door. Today i'm auditioning for this new serie called 'Glee' and well i'm so nervous, i mean i love this project with all my heart. 

'Hi Dianna, you're auditioning for the part of Quin Fabray, is that correct?' the director asked me. 

'Yes it is.' Smiling brightly as i took place. The familiar sound of 'Fly me to the moon' started filling the room

Fly me to the moon

and let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like 

On, a ju-

'Alright i heard enough, you can start doing your dialogue now' the man in front of me said while noting something down. 

'Euhm okay' i walked towards the director and said my text

'Hi Finn, Rupaul. What are you doing talking to her?'  

'Sience project, we're partners' a girl on the right said on her name tag stood Lea.

I took a deep sigh 'Christ cursatos at 5, my house, don't be late' walking away and hearing some appreciating hums.

'Well Dianna, congrats you have the part' I dropped the file i was holding and flew around the director his neck. 

'O my thank you so much' i smiled and saw the girl called Lea waving at me. I waved back and turned my attention to the director again.  

'Alright so we'll call you for the further details' and he dismissed me. 

I walked out all happy rainbows and sunshine. My aunt was waiting for me in the car. I stepped in and closed the door. Two pair of priming eyes were staring at me. 

'And?' she asked. 

'I... got the part' i grinned as she hugged me and screamed. We drove off. 

'So you're hungry?' she asked. 'Yup want me to get us something in the supermarket?' she nodded and parked the car. 

'I will get the usual?' 

'Yup now go' she laughed and pushed me out. 

As i was walking towards the entrance i saw some screaming girls on the side. They scoweld at me, probably becaus i was giving them a 'grow up' look. Anyway i was entering the shop and went straight to the freezers. My aunt and I have this little addiction to a certain kind of ice cream. So as i said i went straight to the freezer to get the cookie dough ice. Thank you god for inventing Ben and Jerry's. Before i could grab the cup someone grabbed it and i looked up. 

'Hey that's mine' i said while looking into two warm brown eyes. 

'Euhm no, it's mine' he said back. 

'Please, can i please have the ice cream?' looking up at him with my best puppy eyes. 

'Sorry those don't help with me' he winked. 

I groaned and glared at him. 'And those don't either' he chuckled and patted my cheek. 

'What's your name?' Knowing i had an idea, i asked him. 

'Liam' he walked further with his cart. 

'Well Liam what can i do to get that ice cream?' i walked with him and smiled sweetly. 

'Go out with me' he looked down and grinned. 

'Mhm fine..' i chuckled.

'You serious?' he asked shocked. 

I nodded and smiled. 

'Alright well tonight 7 pm at the Funky Buddha club.' 

'Okay, now can i get that ice cream?' he shook his head and ran away. Before he disappeared he yelled something behind him. 

'Don't be late cookie' and with that he left. 

A/N/: a slow story though, got alot of schoolwork lately so it will be not very often that i upload :p anyway comment?