1 ✨🔞

Flash back~

A man drove you to a fancy hotel near the bar and you were both very drunk. You lied to him that you were 18 but you were 16 that time.
" you make me so horny, babe" he said.
" mmm daddy" you moaned like a slut. He threw you onto the bed and took of his clothes. And watched you stripped. He jacked off and you helped him.

" ahhh yesss, faster babe" he moaned. You then put your mouth into his dick and moaned to add vibrations.

" mmmm ahh" he moaned and moaned. You sucked faster and faster. " Im cumming" he groaned. And he came into your mouth and you swallowed everything. " were not yet done" he said seductively. " what are you gonna do daddy?" You asked like a slut. " Im gonna fuck you until you cant walk for weeks. " he said. He then massage your boobs and sucked the other one.

" ahhh yeah daddy mmmh" you moaned. He then pushed his dick into your pussy harshly. "Ahhh " you screamed. He thrusted harder and harder. " yes daddy harder and faster 'mmmh yeah" you moaned. " ahhh hmmm" he moaned too.

" yesss ahhh"

" right there daddy ahhh"

" oh yeahhhh faster ahhh"

" mghh ahhh harder harder!"

You both moaned very loud

" Im cumming babe" he moaned. " me too" you moaned. Until harder thrusts he came into your tummy.

And you licked his dick.  He then pushed his finger onto your pussy and licked your boobs.

" faster baby ahh" you moaned. He left trails of kisses onto your neck and whole body. You sucked his dick again and you were in 69 position.

You were sucking faster and he was flicking your clit and licking it very very fast ! " ahhhhh baby yesss!" You moaned " im cumming" and you both came. You were both tired and slept.

~~~~~ end of flashback ~~~~~~

(Time to chill)

You woke up and scared by your mother " Boo!" Said your mom " mom you scared me" putting a hand on your chest. " wake up now, you have work today! " she said in a singing tone. " kay  mom but can you please go out of my room I need some privacy ya know. " I said while yawning. " okay my darling, see ya downstairs" she said and you laughed. You were just so happy you had a mother like her. You took a bath and dressed up like this:

 You took a bath and dressed up like this:

You work in a coffee shop. You went down stairs and greeted by your dad. " morning sweetie" your dad greeted you "morning dad!" You greeted him back. He was watching tv. You joined him while eating your bfast. Your mom joined then. You were done so you put the plate and your mug onto the sink but the you heard BTS was mentioned in the news. You weren't an army, they were just so famous in your country, South Korea.

( the news was about their album was sold world wide)

You went to work and. Bid goodbyes to your parents " bye eomma, appa" you said.  You walked to the coffee shop and arrived there at 7:59 just in time.
You greeted the others and proceeded to work.

✨✨✨💕💕💕✨✨✨✨💕💕💕

Eyo ladies and gentle men, hope you enjoy reading ....  please hit the star button if you liked this part... byeeee