4✨

Your POV
I slept very late yesterday. I woke up and checked the time. Shit. Its 9:00. I rushed to bathroom and wore my clothes. Ran downstairs and kissed my parents goodbye and ran all the way to work. After 30 mins of running, I arrived at the coffee shop. " miss y/l/n" the manager called me. " your late again, you've been late these days even last week, because of that YOURE FIRED!" He shouted at me. I cried in front of everyone. I got all my things and said goodbye to my workmates. FUCK. Im jobless now. I kept sobbing and sobbing then I stopped over at a bread shop and took out 2 tuna pies since I did not eat breakfast. I then walked out the shop lazily. My eyes were puffed from crying. While I was walking home, I felt like someone was following so I walked faster and Someone tapped my shoulder. " go away you byuntae!" I shouted while doing a taekwondo position ready to punch whoever that person is. I faced him, he was wearing a hoddie and a mask. " chill , its me Jimin" he said and laughed at me. " its not funny you know" I said angrily and continued walking. " why are you so grumpy?" He said annoyingly and while following me. " Im not grumpy..... its just.... I just........... I.. I lost my job" I burst into tears again and he went near me and hugged me. He let me cry on his shoulders. " don't cry y/n, it's okay I m here for you" he comforted me. " thank you Jimin" I said and he wiped my tears on my cheeks.

" want to hangout for a while?" He said " okay Jimin" I said. We spent time together. We went to different places and knew each other well. " so it means we're friends?" Jimin asked then licked his ice cream. " no " I said. He pouted, " best friends" I said and hugged him. We walked into the park holding hands then we saw a vendor selling cotton candy. " here you two love birds" the vendor said and she gave us a heart shaped cotton candies and I laughed. "Kamsa unnie but we are not together we are just friends." I said to her, " well, you look cute together." She smiled at us and we left. We had a very sweet and wonderful time. " Y/n we have 3 days break, maybe you want to have a sleepover at our dorm tomorrow only for 2 days" Jimin asked me looking at my eyes. " ill ask my parents first jiminie" I said, " okay" he said. He drove me home and I hugged him, " thank you Jimin" I said cutely. " your cute and your welcome" he winked at me. I blushed. He opened the door for me again. " don't forget to ask your parents" he said and left. I then entered the house. You were somhappy that you fogot you lost your job.

" hmmm. So what is Jimin told you to ask us? " my mom said. " umm.. tomorrow, he said if I can have a sleepover at his friends'and his dorm only for two days" I said. " hmmm. Okay whenever is happy for you. We will allow you." My dad said. "Jinjjayo? Kamsa appa, eomma" and hugged them. I then went into my room and changed clothes. I texted Jimin

You:
Jimin, my parents allowed me!
Jimin:
Yay! Ill be there to pick you up tomorrow at 9:00. Goodnight
You:
Goodnight jiminie :)

Seen 9:12 pm

✨💕✨💕💕💕✨✨✨✨💕💕✨

Hi guys hope you liked it. Hit the star button if you liked it. More smut to come hihihi